Chapter 42 - You are in love

Over see the errors pls , non edited

----

"You can hear it in the silence , you are in live , true love " ~ You are in love , Taylor Swift .

Harry's pov

"You look great " Liam said and patted my shoulder .

"Yeah , I can't believe she said yes , I mean I forced her but still she agreed" I said and smiled .

"Yup , but I guess she's already fallen for the Prince" Louis said and Eleanor laughed .

"Yeah , she's looking really pretty , get ready for the awesome heart attack" she said and everyone laughed , while I looked down with a fake smile .

I hope this heart attack is awesome or else , I don't know what to think.

-----

I stood there , smiling , by the aisle , everyone happy and we all waiting for my princess , to come , lay her feet on the golden carpet and walk up to me , to announce the two kingdoms to unite , to announce the family bond and to have another Styles at our home .

We waited , we waited , she never arrived . Maybe she's still getting ready , she's upset , she's afraid , tensed , conscious and on and on .

The door opened but there wasn't Jessica , instead it was Natasha . That was the time , I knew something was wrong , so damn wrong which made my heart ache with fear , this wasn't true . Did she..

"Jessica , Ran" she said and gasps fell around , everyone stood up . And what could happen worse , the church bell rung loudly , kept ringing .

Weren't we meant to be together ?

Everyone went put , looking for her and I , I stood straight , bottom lip being bitten by my teeth, my heart had sank , I thought things were better than before but they always get worse .

I took a deep breath and let the red rose fall on the wooden floor with a thud , I closed my eyes hard , not wanting the tears to fall , not wanting anyone to show how weak I was right now , right here , my marriage wasn't possible .

I should have asked her again , maybe she wasn't ready yet , maybe it was too fast , just about a month , wow .

Good Job , Harry .

I looked at Zayn and nodded , we both went out , her father had a phone in hand , talking to so one , Her mother was crying and mine was consoling her , Natasha looked at me and came running .

"Harry I need to speak to you alone " she said and I shook my head .

"Please , kill me if this isn't any good to be alone" she said and I pulled her aside .

"What?" I asked , harshly .

"Harry , Ed is alive" she said and my heart stopped , no this wasn't true , I killed him myself , I looked at my fisted hands and couldn't believe , I killed him with theses hands and looked shocked.

"Worst part , Jessica knew about that and then ... She hid it from You! And then she didn't run alone " she said and now everything came together .

She ran with Ed , married Ed.

I couldn't take this anymore and pushed the small white table down with my foot . She cheated on me .

"Jessica!" Mother shouted and I turned to see , she getting out of the car . She laughed awkwardly and smiled at me , but I gave her a hard glare .

"Oh I'm just a sorry , I-" I pulled her between all of us and shouted .

"So you were running with Ed again!" And silence once again was around.

"Ed? Wasn't he dead , Harry?" Gee,a asked and laughed , looking at me with a glare , remembering my imaginary-crime .

"He was , but was not" Jessica said and looked down .

I pulled her arm and asked "then tell us more " I said

"He wasn't dead , okay! I wasn't knowing ! I thought Harry killed him but he wasn't dead" she said

"That means , you sent My son behind the bars for no reason !" Mom shouted and pointed at her .

"No Aunt-"

"Do not call me that " she said and looked at Uncle Al.

"Al , I think bring her back was the worst possible mistake" she said

"People claimed him a murderer and you lied!" She said and sobbed , Gemma hugged her and sent her in.

"Mother , father it's not the way you see it , I went to tell him that I can't be with him anymore , because..." She stopped and looked at me with pleading eyes .

"Because what , Jessica? Because Harry has your property and then you'll be rich enough so you want to marry him and not Ed" Natasha said .

"No! " Jessica said and came to me , held my hands within hers' and locked her eyes with mine .

"Because , I love you Harry , all this time I've never felt this way with anyone , I crave for you , for your all , this all , Harry please believe me , I went to tell him that I love you and not him " she said and I sucked in the air .

Jessica's pov

"Because , I love you Harry , all this time I've never felt this way with anyone , I crave for you , for your all , this all , Harry please believe me , I went to tell him that I love you and not him " she said and I sucked in the air .

I told the truth , I am sure he'd believe me .

"No Harry she's laying" Natasha said , that idiot . I looked at her and smirked .

"This is lying , what was it when you chose to lie to all of us? Yes everyone , she lied , she was the one telling me Harry killed Ed and she was the one saving Ed!" I shouted .

"She lied to all of us , she planned Ed to use against us , against mine and Harry's happiness , she used him till the end do today and still is , Harry this is all her plan , please believe me!" I pleaded .

"No she's Lying , what you I do of that guy , all I wanted was to see Jessica and Harry happy but is Jessica doesn't want then what more can I do" Natasha said and started shedding her tears ... No god help me please .,

"Harry please , she never wanted us to be together , remember" I said and pressed my lips together .

"Yes I was but I've changed " she said

"Ha-" I was cut off but Harry himself .

"Enough!" He shouted

-----

Heeheheh , cliffhanger ! Thank you for the votes ppl!! Hope u vote and comment as well here !!

All love

My Instagram - pk_hs
💖