Chapter 20 - Happily

A/N-I personally loved this chapter , really for me it's my everything and now the real story BEGINS! Duh duh dhuh duh ....what do you think will happen after this chapter? Do vote and comment thnxX xXo
$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Agatha's pov

Done! I clapped my hands to remove the dust and then sighed with relief , I looked at my work with complete pleasure . The way I sliced the vegetables for the salad , the way I cooked the roasted chicken rested it on a vintage platter and added lemons all around it , the fried rice and manchurian looked really well , the smell of the salt , pepper filled the kitchen . It really looked tempting!

"Perfect!" I said and smiled at the now complete work .

"Your, highness ! Everyone a now settled on the royal table " said the cook.
I nodded and motioned for the waiters to take the dinner made by Me to the table .
Yes I made today's dinner and here I am in the kitchen since morning. I didn't go for the breakfast and lunch out and I guess they all didn't seem to bother much ,though I wasn't aloud , it's a saying that the Queen, Princess don't work in the kitchen but today I had to , I wanted to apologise for the mistake.

Soon the food was taken out and I kept standing there poured the wine in the glass jugs and soon they too were our on the table, I made my way to the kitchen door and stood with its support and my arms crossed against my chest, I saw them all grabbing the knives and forks , then taking the first bite whilst I prayed to God that it tasted well.
Dad had his first bite and his face was worth seeing , as he chewed properly not caring he would be late and then moaning , I chuckled under his expression but kept my head down.

"Marcus!" He called the cook and I shivered .

"yes, My King" he said and bowed .

"Who made the dinner tonight?" He asked

"uh.." Marcus trailed of.

"Though it really tastes well, what did you add? This tasted quite different " he added.

"Yes it really does.." Mom added

"I'm sorry Your Highness, but neither did I nor the other chefs prepared the dinner" Marcus Said

"so you got it from a hotel or so..?" Cedric asked

"No..no no..this is made by..umm I'm sorry Princess" he said because I told him not to tell anyone.."made by Princess Agatha" he added.

And silence fell over everyone and I backed away into the kitchen

"Ahem...Agatha?" Dad called out

Shit! "Yeah." I croaked

"Could you please join us for the dinner at least"Dad said

I smiled to myself and went out . Mom saw me and smiled actually everyone smiled but Cedric and Nuts kept their heads down .

"Evening" I wished and they nodded , I sat next to Louis and he smiled at me

"It really tastes well"he whispered and I smiled .

"thank you" I mouthed

After 15 minutes

"Okay. So I'm done , actually I ate a lot today..so all I wanna say is Agatha thanks for the dinner , princess and what I think is you need to teach Marcus something *laugh* okay umm it really tasted well so thanks a lot and I may leave , night everyone " dad said and left with mom while leaving she blew me a flying kiss and I smiled.

Nuts as always left without appreciating but kissing Cedric on the cheek . Everyone soon left and I was now sitting across Cedric alone , may I remind . I was finishing my dinner and he was texting someone on his phone with that clicking sound which irritated me like shit .