Chapter 22 - Little white lies

"Rose garden filled with thorns " Blank space , Taylor Swift

Harry's pov
I inhaled the sweet fragrance of the roses and tulips , the fragrance of oranges and strawberries , raspberries and blueberries. The action of the butterflies , which were sucking the nectar after rubber their front toes and then using their antennas . The chirping of birds and the heavenly blue sky.

*buzz* *buzz* ugh ! I got damn irritated , Jessica's phone buzzed repeatedly , we were actually sitting in the royal garden on two breakfast chairs , it's been 2 days since our engagement and everything is going well. Touch Wood !

I was frustrated by this beeping sound as Jessica went to the washroom , I moved a little forward and picked the phone , I slid and fortunately there wasn't any lock , I went to the messages and was shocked by around 25 messages from Ed? The hell she told me she isn't talking to him anymore , I swear if she lied then it will be a problem.

I huffed and started reading the messages:
Ed: where are you hun?
Ed : why the hell did you get engaged ?
Ed: meet me ASAP
Ed: we need to run , meet me and we have a long discussion and topic to talk about !
Ed : your pictures with Harry in the magazines? Huh?
Ed : reply love? I miss you
Ed : come on...I'm waiting
Ed : why are you angry? You have been ignoring me since a whole damn week!! And kept secrets from me???
Ed : baby, I know you are being forced to marry Harry , plz reply so that we can figure this situation out!
And
Now I can't read them any more ! How dare he! She isn't forced ! she wants to marry me !
Now I will have to take action against him! I really need to !
I can't just share my future Queen ! I sighed heavily and then smirked at my complete tragic plan .

Jessica's pov
I moved back to the garden while humming, I came near to the table and chair we sat on and saw Harry fumbling with my phone . "Harry? What are you doing?" I asked making him shock and he sat upright.

"uh..me? Yeah I'm...just surfing the Royal magazine online , which I downloaded now online and wait ? Did you see our pictures?" He asked

"our pictures? No ! Show me now!" I said and jumped on his lap and he laughed and we spent hours just looking and admiring our pictures .

"Hey...this ones good!" I said and pointed to the one in which I and Harry were talking and I guess he made a stupid joke and we both were laughing with our heads down .

"It's natural" he whispered and I hummed

"it is..." I replied .

"Are you happy? I mean you don't think that you are forced to marry me right?" He asked and I chuckled , I leaned closer to his face and kissed his cheek and just to tease him brushed our noses together.

"what makes you think so by the way?" I asked.

"ummm I just thought..." He said and I nodded . But something about him was wrong , like he was thinking something . Something bad ? Or worse than I think? I don't know but he seems nervous . Before I could question him .

"Jessica!!!??? Come in fast I wanna show you something" Gemma shouted from the castle's door and motioned for me to come I smiled and turned to Harry and he kissed my nose , I made a funny face making him laugh and went to Gemma.
{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#
Harry's pov
I shut the door slam and dusted my hands , I squinted my eyes and saw just mud and mud all the way around. This overhanging face rock was one of the most secluded areas in this kingdom where every person dared to come. I made my way from this sandy soil to the cliff , I saw a shadow of a man standing and smirked , I made my way to him and saw him standing with his face turned to the water in the front , the wavy water that is the edge of the cliff, I smirked and rested my hand on his shoulder