Chapter 9

Ppl TysM for the reads , love you all can't believe 1K reads  and then the votes ! Thanks a lot , for trusting me !

By the way - I created my snap chat account!! It's - pk_hs ! Add me !!
-------------------------------------

Cedric's pov

"Come on guys , let's get some fresh air like the lady wants so much , don't we Lovely " I said and grinned at Agatha , damn this girl is making me lose my temper . The way she reacts , come one look at her plan , stupid clothes? That's really enough for going out but she doesn't know who I am and how I give a damn about her . If she's feisty , I'm not the less , if she is angry , sure as hell she's mistaken .

"Lo-ok Prin-e , I uh....need to change and can't go out like this" she said and I laughed . So cute of her !

"This is quite of a comfort , so it's better to wear this than anything else" I said and asked the guys where to .

"The hill top ?" Aiden asked and we all agreed .

"Where would you like to sit, Agatha?" He asked with care .

"Uh....I "she thought and looked at each one of us , eyeing us carefully like she's the man here .

"Me?" Louis asked, making her chuckle and me roll her eyes at his stupid behaviour.

"Yea-" no I cut her off .

"Nope! You are coming with me, driver..! hand over the keys to me and you two,  can adjust" I said annoyed and glared at Louis , he sighed and nodded.

"But-" She said in defence but I am here , Still .

"Hope you done mind" I said sarcastically and fake smiled , pulling her from her thin elbow to my car.

"Come , Princess" I said and opened the door for her but she refused and shook her head "No.." She said simply and crossed her arms to her chest , she thinks she can be angry and been scary but I know from inside she's scared shitless .

"Don't force me" I warned and squinted my eyes at her .

"I am" she said and raised her eyebrow.

"You don't know what can I do to you." I mumbled with frustration , why can't she be like others , like 'yes Cedric' 'as you wish Cedric'.

"What?" She asked and tilted her head , showing me her ear and pretending to listen .

God that's enough , "Cedric , I'm listeni-" she was cut of again from her stupid lines by me pushing , her inside the car and slamming the door shut making my way to the drivers seat.

"What the hell! You can't force me to do anything" she shouted at me when I sat inside .

"I can..." I said and gripped the steering wheel .

"How?" She asked but I didn't reply , instead started the ignition and followed the other car .

"Hey ,please, don't tell me that you believe that drama of years ago with the Princess " she said , literally reading my mind.

I didn't reply and the whole car ride went in silence.
-----

We stopped at the cafe which Aiden had suggested , the sun was about to set and it was a perfect scene , different red patterns were seen perfectly from the valleys and the breeze blew perfectly making me take in the healthy air of this kingdom . The boys' car stopped too and they came out. During the ride , which was of around an hour Agatha dozed off , admiring the outside beauty , maybe she was tired.

I turned to my right and saw her leaning against the window , eyes closed.

"Come on fast!" Louis shouted and I nodded , he smiled and they took their seats which I could see from the car mirror. Agatha looked so quiet, so innocent like this , I wish she is mine Back...I led my hand out towards her and brushed my fingers against her cheek .