Chapter 28 - All Of The Stars

"I saw a shooting star and thought of you " ~ All Of The Stars , Ed Sheeran

Jessica pov
I hummed with love , happiness and fluttered my eyes , remembering yesterday's night .
What fun it was , I am the future Queen!!!! I'll be coronated next week maybe and today we all , I mean my family and friends are going to the Accession castle .

Where every Prince or Princess is coronated . I yawned and sat straight , lifted my covers and was about to let my feet down when suddenly a maid stopped me "your Highness , you shouldn't let your bare foot touch the floor, that isn't good for a future Queen " she said and pushed fully red slippers to my side , I smiled and pushed my feet inside them and tapped my fingers , feeling the new fluffs .

I stood up and another maid pulled up a red robe around me and tied it with a bow-Style.

I smiled and all the 5 maids in my room nodded and bowed .

"Your highness , you are expected down for the breakfast " she whispered , The third maid passed me a glass of juice , I drank it immediately and went to the washroom to brush my teeth , wash my sleepy face and make my hair presentable .

Then I applied some cream to make my face shine . I smiled proudly at myself in the mirror and blew my self a flying kiss before making stylish poses , with my hand on my waist , tilting myself , making a kissy face , pouts , scrunched up nose , smirks and flicks of my head .

There was a knock at the door , "your highness , you done?" A maid asked and I nodded though she couldn't hear me , stupid me "I'm coming!" I squealed and ran my fingers one last time through my front flakes and a deep breath , opened the door and nodded .

I went down the main stairs and straight to the dining hall , everyone was seated except Nuts but I didn't bother to ask anyone about her . I smiled and wished everyone , getting same replies. I sat down next to Harry and he smiled at me , showing his dimples . "So how are you , My Queen" father said and I blushed .

"Hmmm, getting feels?" Mother said .

"Mother!" I gasped and everyone laughed .

Father clapped and ten's of waiters came running with different stuff and serving each one sitting . We sat in silence and ate .

"So you know that we are leaving in an hour , Jessica" dad asked and I nodded ,
"Hmm , tell the maids to pack your sufficient and get ready , okay?" He asked .

I nodded . "Good , so same goes for everybody and we shall now go and do what we are meant to " he said and left .

I smiled and left too , running up the palace's stairs and opening my door with full force , I looked around and saw none and rolled my eyes . The curtains were drawn and the light was somehow penetrating through them and the wall clock tik-toked . I clapped my hands and maids came running inside "at your service , Your Highness" they said in unison .

"Pack my stuff fast! And you ! Get my clothes ready and the bath-tub as well , come on faster everyone" I said and all nodded , leaving for their works .
Orders and Powers , would be fun to use .
~~~~~~
I went out the castle and saw everyone ready , Granny smiled at me and I returned the gesture . There was Nuts talking on the phone to someone with black shorts and a neon button up which showed her cleavage too much , yeah now she isn't a Princess but a nun so she's getting feels of these clothes which she wouldn't be able to wear any more after my coronation .

Suddenly I felt arms around me making me yelp "hello , Love , you look a beauty" Harry said .

I sighed not before giving him a hit on his arm . "You scared me!" I said but blushed at the compliment he gave me .