Chapter 38 - Wonderland

"Life was never worse but never better " ~ Wonderland , Taylor Swift

"Noah , so how's the elections going?" I asked him , he just replied with a boring difficult .

He pushed me and went inside his room . Idiot , still the same .

"Listen?" I asked , opening the door and he sighed .

"What do you need?" He shouted ... I flinched ..

"I...I..." I stuttered .

"I'm , sorry , My Queen" he whispered , nearing me , I backed away ...

"No , I'm sorry , for- for bothering you .. You are Noah , not Ed , I'm sorry" I whispered and ran out , wiping my tears away . He's right , he's not Ed.

"To the castle" I said to the driver and on the way back , I will never think of him any again .

----
"Jessica!" I turned to see mother .. How?

"Mother !" I shouted and hugged her , she rubbed my head and looked at me , cupping my cheeks ... "You've grown!" She said and I laughed

"No , of course not ... You're kidding , right?" I asked and she laughed

"Just can't believe , my daughter is getting married!" She squeaked .. Harry ,he called them , I sighed and rolled my eyes .

"You're happy , right?" I heard father say , Great. We pulled away and I looked at him .

No I'm not .

"Yea , I am ..father" I said , emphasising on father ... He looked at mom and she nodded , going out to the hall .

"I think , I'm needed with the work out .." She said and rushed out ..

He neared me.

"Why?" I whispered

He just looked down .. "I never thought , you would do something like this , seriously a contract?" I hissed.

"Yes! A contract! I always knew that you would not agree to marry him when you know that he's lying , he ever liked you .. You know what? He did , he did like you but only when you weren't found . He craved for you!" He shouted and looked at me .

I sat shocking , on the bed , numb and he continued "then when you were here , he hated the way you behaved with him and us ! He respects me more than you could ever ! So we decided on this contract , to make you fall for him and if you wouldn't , of course you would have to marry him " he finished and took a deep breath , like releasing all the secrets .

We sat in silence as he took a seat on the couch , rubbing his forehead .

"That's why , I was forced to be the Queen , that is why he encouraged me , that is why he .. He killed Ed" I said and hiccuped.

"You still think he did?" He asked and laughed

"Yes ! Yes I do!" I shouted

"By what means ? You saw him ?" He asked

"Natasha" I whispered

"She always hated you , you still believe her?" He asked

"More than you all" I said and went out of the room .

"Hey hey hey , lady where to?" Mother asked ..

"Uh-" I trailed of ..

"No , come here , we have to decide the dresses!" She said , tensed and took me along with her to the designer of the castle .

"But mothe-"

"Shh" she hushed and here we go...

----

"Sweets and chocolates" Natasha said and the shopkeeper nodded . We're at the sweet shop , buying all the things for the wedding .

"We need ...uh Vanilla and a strawberry" she said

"Which flavour for the cake?" She asked me

"Um... Cookie chip and pistachio ?" I told , merely asked

"Uh....oh-Kay , yeah what she said" she told and we went to decide the cake's size and it's decor ...

It's been a week , I haven't heard from Noah and my family is busy with this stuff , our wedding is in a month and I'm stuck up here . I meet Harry , seldom now a days , because he is too busy to even meet me. Father always ignores me and so do I , Granny Gloria hasn't come yet but she'll be reaching a week before the wedding .

"Jessica?" Natasha said , waving her hand in front of my face .

"Yeah?" I asked

"Everything okay ?" She asked and I nodded .

Wait , no it's not

"Nuts , you hate Harry right?" I asked

"Ye-ah" she coughed

"You think he's a demon who killed Ed and uh wait ... You are helping me with his and mine wedding , why so?" I asked

"Uh..."

"And one more , have you ever met Noah?" I asked , she looked at me with shock

"No- wh-y?" She asked

"Nothing , let's continue " I said and pulled her to the next shop.

She always hated you , you still believe her?

I'm not sure ..

Ed's pov

Things are getting wrong , I made her cry but what could I do ? I had to shout at her or else I would have told her that I'm Ed , not Noah ... I hate seeing her cry and with Harry .

I really need to tell her soon ... Not even telling Natasha about it .
----

Sorry , it sucks , just a filler ... Upcoming's soon .

Vote and comment pls?
Love x