Chapter 17

Buzz* buzz*
I lifted my right hand in the cool air and took my phone with knocking my hand on the white bedside table and tried let the alarm snooze with my hands .

"Agatha! Stop that stupid alarm!" Nuts shouted .

"Okay, I'm doing I'm doing!" I said and opened my eyes but squinted them again and tapped the screen harshly , finally putting it on snooze ! It's 6:30 am , I don't know why I settled an alarm .

I slept for two more hours and was woken by Nuts voice on the phone . "Yeah , okay bye" she said and hung up looking at me "Oh! Your up! Get up , the breakfast is waiting and I'm going down" she said .

I sat up on the bed , rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms . It was 8:30 am , I turned to see Nuts nowhere , maybe she went out? Maybe she got ready already and now is eating , as she told me .

Okay , so I got up and went to take a warm shower , I came out and tied my hair in a messy bun , applied some pins to keep it still and then as it was cool today so I wore a pink and white striped sweat shirt with a pink scarf, blue jeans and pink foot wares and went out , today I didn't want to have my breakfast so I thought to call Cedric , yeah we are friends now , um Sort of? Hmmm it's been a week since our visit to the kingdom and the day we started our friendship .

"Hello?" His husky voice said.

"Hi, friend are you free today?" I asked

"Oh! Yes friend wait where are you, tell me? And we'll go and have some fun" he said

"Yeah, I'm near the theatre room? Come maybe?" I said and I could imagine him smile on the other side.

"Yeah I'm coming, bye" he said.

And then we hung up. I stood with the support of the wall with my legs crossed and arms around my chest , soon there were sounds of heavy boots and whistles , I smiled and saw Cedric coming with his hands stuffed in his pockets with a dark blue shirt ,
black jeans , back boots and a grey beanie .

He looked up and smiled at me "hi" he said .

I smiled "So want should we do?" He asked

"uh, we cou-"but I was cut by another voice.

"Cedric! It's been so long that we spent time !!! How are you?" I turned to see Nuts ! She ruins my every happy moment . She wore a white slutty top, blue shorts and a dark brown cardigan with brown shoes and open hair !

"Hi erm..Nuts", said Cedric , she shook her head and came near him , quite close . It seemed that they both shared the same air and whispered.

"Morning Prince Cedric", she said and he smiled

"Morning Princess Natasha"nhe said and kissed her cheek, she blushed and anger boiled up inside me.

"So what are your plans for today?" She asked and he looked at me.

"Uh we we are watching a movie here I guess" I said pointing to the theatre's door .

"oh ho...idiot come on Let's go to the pub!" She said .

"Pub?" I said shocked "in the morning" I added.

"Yes babe, come and let's call Aiden and Louis as well, they would surely be ready!" She said an grabbed Cedric's arm and took him with her and I followed them like a lost dog.

------

The music buzzed in the walls of the Pub , creating a vibrating sensation , I shivered at the thought but Cedric grabbed my shoulder and smiled at me , I replied with a smile and he said "come .." And guided me inside .