Chapter 25 - Thinking Out Loud

"Only know when you let her go....when you let her go " ~ Let her go , passenger .

Third person's pov

"Is it okay? Girls?" Grandmother Gloria asked the girls, pushed up her round but small spectacles and whoosh the brown thick but sleek stick in the air once and huffed . She dusted her pink flowering gown which had a big bulge from down her waist till the end with frills on the neck and continuing till her chest's end. She eyed both the Princess' with suspiciousness and demand . She wanted perfection , love , care , mortality , anger , attitude and dignity in what they do , in what work they were appointed to and to be selected for the coronation and if Jessica didn't succeed let me remind you that she will no longer be with Harry and will live her life as a nun in the missionaries , dressed in white and a tight bun with no strands of hair hanging .

So this was the war , which had to be own by the two . You see that in William Shakespeare's 'Merchant Of Venice' - if the suitors didn't succeed in winning Portia by choosing the correct casket among- Gold , Silver and Lead had to take an oath that he was not gonna talk to any girl in terms of marriage until a perfect given time, so here's this - Portia here is the Throne , Suitors are Natasha Elizabeth Maria and Jessica Jane Maria , Caskets are the 3 Tests and Oath here is becoming a nun .

Today both the Princess were assembled in the palace ground where they were given speeches about how to dress and behave and their first test which was given to them by Gloria was to dress like a perfect Princess , avoid short dresses and go for gowns instead , which started from tomorrow and give a speech to the people of kingdom tomorrow and ask them to vote for their sake like it happens in a normal school .

"Yup girl!" Nuts said which made Granny angry

"language !" She scolded .

"I'm-a-sorry grandma Gloria and yes it is" she whispered back , not losing the chances for Harry and the throne which she thinks is waiting for her .

"Better, dismissed" she said and went inside the castle with her followers following her.
Nuts glared at Jessica and went inside not before giving her a push on her shoulder .

"Get ready , Jessica you can" said a raspy voice, she twisted and there stood Harry making her gasp

She ran to him and "why are you here, this was a secret meeting for three of us" she whispered

"And yeah I was like hiding there behind the bushes so nobody knows this except .." He trailed of .

"Except?" Jessica asked with boredom .

"You, idiot " he whispered and kissed her fore head .

They hugged "I-can't Harry , the speech , it isn't easy...i-don't know what to say , how to address... What if all goes wrong , what if I'm made fun of , what if Nuts wins and then I get no chances , well not be toge-" she was cut by Harry's whisper

"I'll all be okay , shh...I know I belong to you" he said making her laugh . "Yeah yeah...I know" she said , pushed him back and ran inside

"Good bye, see you tomorrow morning and thanks for the encouragement hottie!" She said and winked making him smile and the name she gave him .

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Yay!" Cheered the crowd of business men , artisans , painters , potters , sculptress , workers , guards , post men , families , children together . If you remember it's the first Test and you know what it is .

Nuts spent the last night by ordering the saloon workers to work on her hair, skin , dress and her nails which she made to be painted around 10 times with different colours and finally decided on the colour which was painted the first . That girl .