Chapter 15

After Cedric went out I remembered that my dresses were in Nuts room so I went out and saw him leaning against the red wall which had golden coloured vintage prints.

"What?" He snapped .

"uh my clothes are in Nuts room so I .. Uh I'm coming" I didn't want to finish the sentence so I just left . I opened the door to Nuts room and saw that she wasn't there , thank god then I made my way to the left side and shuffled my Bag. I got a perfect dress which I paired with black heels and went back . Harry was still standing there and I just ran inside scared.

After changing I went to the mirror and yeah I looked good! I pulled a line of mascara , a nude lip shade , my black ear studs , let my hair open and wore my black heels, grabbed my clutch . I looked in the mirror once and came out but Cedric was no where to be seen . I looked around and saw a servant passing by , "Excuse me have you seen Prince Cedric any where?" I asked and he told me that he went to his room so I asked the servant about his room as I never knew where his room was ....

Here I was standing in front of a wooden door...plain wooden door I grabbed the courage and knocked the door twice earning a "coming " from him .

Soon the door opened and my jaw dropped he was wearing a white tee shirt with a black leather jacket over it with dark blue skinny jeans and black boots with his hair pushed back . He actually looked hot...

Cedric's pov

I opened the door to see Agatha woah! She looked Sexy! In that dress and that black booty heels .

"Hi" , we both said together and she giggled.

"You look amazing" we said again! Together !

"Okay you first " I said.

"I like your jacket a lot ! "She said

"And I like you a lot" I said and she laughed

"Come ...." I said and closed the door . I went to the entrance and she followed me out .

I opened the passenger door and Agatha sat inside and I jogged to the other side, started the car and took the long way from castle to the big gate . I nodded at the guards when they wished me and we went to the Mall..

The ride was silent she didn't say anything so I didn't too...but I kept stealing glances at her whilst she looked out of the car .

I stopped the car when we reached the parking lot and the mall guards came running to open her door she smiled and got out so I followed her . I was walking beside her and thought to hold her hand but she was too busy admiring the large glass building in front of us.

Agatha's pov

Wow! The mall is huge, hopefully the biggest in the kingdom? I walked to the entrance with Cedric following me and I was opening the large glass door but it opened itself that is it slides to the side itself whoa!

He chuckled at my reaction which made me angry and I huffed . I looked here and there and people from all sides like left their work and looked at me , soon there was a crowd surrounding me and at that time he came by my side , our guards made a protective line on our sides and Cedric motioned for me to walk and I nodded.

I heard sweet comments like "wow , it's the lost princess", "she's more beautiful than Natasha" , "wow her boots..." And stuff which I smiled on and was proud but my self confidence fell down when rude people opened their mouths  "look at that slut! Clinging to Cedrc" , "she was the one who being engaged with Prince Cedric and ran with a  low caste boy!", "She doesn't deserve him and not even the throne!" , "We will really hate her as the Queen" made my heart shattered but  I don't need to cry in front of all and proving I'm weak .