Chapter 31 - forever and always

"Don't ever leave , she said to me " Beside You , 5 SOS

She ran inside like a lonely , forsaken and unloved girl , went upstairs to her room and closed the door shut . Stayed there for about a minute or so and turned her back against the designed wooden plate , clasped her eyes shut , never letting the tears fall again , never letting anyone or anything know that she was weak , never being the same innocent girl back then .

But for sure , shocks like this aren't that easy , letting the most loved one go isn't that easy , she knelt down and sobbed sobbed till her body would let her , cry till the tears dry , stay quite till her tongue stops her to . Jessica , the Queen was scared to go out again , to face her family , to face the Harry now behind the bars , to check her kingdom . She never wanted this , she wanted to just stop the tape and fall back in time.

The room was dark , curtains drawn , nothing could be seen until she got up and went near her bed , clicked the small switch and the night lamp was alive .
She jumped up on her bed and laid on her stomach while switching the lamp on and off , on and off , with that clicking sound .

Her eyes didn't droop at all , not even of the tiredness , she was scared of sleeping again , scared of letting any one leave again .

This was the inside of Jessica's room , no sound , no voice and even the small of the creaks were taken away by the clicks of the switch .

While outside the room , in the hall was King Al standing with Queen Malinda , the Royal couple alone , in each other's arm. They didn't want to talk to her or ask anything from her , they knew she was wrong and of course Harry couldn't do that bad but what about that poor guy , who got killed without his mistake , so fought for his True-Love .

They knocked , no sound , no reply just a sigh "Jessica , we're going " Al said , Jessica didn't react but her eyes turned to the door , it was time for them to go and Jessica to take the responsibility .

"Love , at least open the door , we know you're awake " Malinda said , but Jessica kept quiet .

"Remember , what you did was wrong , this isn't how it should be , it's just wrong and We love you , granny left earlier and so we are , farewell love , farewell" Al said and Malinda cried .

"Why? Why ? Why we ? Why our children?" She whispered but Al removed her tears and shook his head .

"They spoilt it , they will reform " he said and the couple left to the mountains , like it should be .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed and here was Jessica in her room , food reached her room at the right food times but she never went out . Her parents went to the mountains , her sister to the palace , her aunt and uncle with her , even the lads and the girls.

Just Jessica was left in the accession castle with her servants . The kingdom needed her , people came and begged for her to join the throne sitting there through messages but she denied . To her , life was no more , no resin to live , just sitting in that room with her memories of Ed everlasting in her mind forever , which she ought to reveal .

"My Queen " said the secretory of Jessica from the other side of the door ,

"We have many people here which are suffering from a problem and wasn't to ask for help" he completed .

Jessica didn't want to go but then she smiled at a small memory of her and Ed.

"He'll be like , people want some help from me and I , being the best Queen ever , all around would run to the exit and help the people with my whole heart " she said and smiled proudly while Ed laughed .
"Of course you will, best Queen ever" he said and hugged Jessica.