Chapter 30 - Night Changes

A/N - hey ppl , this chap in mainly grief and kinda shocking , don't hate me for this but I think Jessica will turn against Harry !!
Keep reading , Lovelies and wish you all a Late MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎉🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁🎁💝💝💝🌁🌁⛄️⛄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️⛄️⛄️⛄️🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
All Love .
-

"Does It ever drive you crazy ? Just how fast the night changes " ~ one direction , night changes

Third person's pov
"Do you , Jessica Jane Maria , in the name of the almighty God , the father of all , the Holy Bible and in the name of your family and ancestors Janes' take the responsibility to take care of , to forbid the pains , to forgive the one who sinned against you and be the Enlightenment of the Jane-Kingdom and take the credit for being the only 21st Successor of The Janes' as the Queen of Jane Kingdom? " the Holy Father , pronounced every particular word with love and attention .

"I-do" Jessica whispered , with salty watery eyes which she dared for them not to fall , she kept hiccuping and sobbing silently with the memories of her and Ed flash backing in her mind , his laughs , his funny faces , his winks , his kisses and his beautiful cologne and repeating the past 2 hours events as well , what she couldn't believe was true , whom she didn't expect to do , he did . While sitting on the wooden stage covered with a thick shiny white cloth and decorated with purple silk curtains and white roses and purple tulips .

The beautiful fragrance was all around , most of the people of the kingdom came to this hall's Assembly flat to just honour their new Queen , their new Mother , their God-Mother from now till ....when her young one is capable enough for the same.
Everyone bowed and still . Silence fell all around and Grand Gloria stood up , with a small smile on her pretty face , she carried her stole with her gown with full pride and honour . She went up to the golden corner where the shiny diamond crown was kept , which waited there for years and this was it's time to be settled on the Princess's head , she picked it up carefully with her both hands , safely and raised it high in the air , smiled and made her way slowly to Jessica and the Royal Music started playing . Granny bent a little and slowly but steadily , with love but a little hesitation laid the beautiful crown on Jessica's head .

And the crowd stood up straight and cheered , King Al smiled proudly at his raised daughter , Queen Malinda started flowing her happy tears and the couple hugged each other . Natasha smirked , just smirked and smiled with a devilish grin . Harry smiled widely , actually his dream too was coming true , what he always wanted since he first saw Jessica while on the other side Jessica , poor Jessica was just silent since coming to know about Ed she was numb , no words , no smiles and no nods could describe what she felt , what she was suffering from , a Great-Shock .

She was asked the Question for being so silent quite a number but she just shrugged it of . Her dream was coming true but not the way she wanted , but not the happiness with which she wanted , but not the screaming which she wanted , Just Numbness and nothing more . She didn't even react when the crown was placed on her head but just tried to look at her head with a small half side smile and only on the condition the Ed would be happy to see her happy . She couldn't believe that how fast did the night changed , what it brought after 12 hours , happiness but misery. Being alive but dead.

After the big ceremony , She was called upon on the centre of the sphere where the after party was held and everybody congratulated her but she just smiled and nodded . From the corner of her eye she could see Nuts smirking and giving her a sad smile and Harry laughing with his 4 friends and their girlfriends with a glass of champagne in his hand . He should be here with me she thought , but why ? He is happy cause Ed is no more and I believed him like a fool and now am the Queen .