Chapter 35 - Amnesia

"I wish if I could wake up with Amnesia and forget about this stupid little thing " ~ Amnesia , 5SOS .

I stood there just shocked , praising everything that's happened yet ..... Seeing everything that's happened till now . The person because of whom I was in total grief , the person whom I thought to be dead , should be resting in heaven seeing me from the top of the sky , the person because of him I accused Prince Harry as a murderer , the person because of him I sent Prince Harry to Jail and upset my whole family wa standing in front of me with a confused look on his face .

He was alive ... I mean Ed? Like was really in front of me as none other then Noah Alan?

How come he became so rich? How come Mr.Alan is his dad? How come that paintings weren't recognised by me .. He is My Ed! My Ed! He is alive!

I went near him slowly and started craving for his touch . I lifted my hand to touch his shoulder but stopped mid way , my hands started shaking with fear , Bile rose up in my throat , my breath hitched , my rubs ached , my heart beat just stopped for a fraction if seconds I felt vibration all around . Complete silence . I dropped my hand mid way and shook my head . My eyes closed reluctantly and I focused on my breathes , preventing a panic attack in which , possibilities were 90 percent high . My breath shaky , tears ran down . Everything was a lie , everything . He was here all the time and I never got the chance to think about it . How could I believe an immature girl .

I opened my eyes and this time really felt his touch under my hand , I smiled with trust . This wasn't My Dream , but an amazing feel . This was Ed back here with me , giving me support .

"My Queen?" He asked , I dropped my hand to my side and looked up at him with a straight face.

"This isn't happening!" I shouted and The man standing in front if me was startled .

"Your Majesty , I'm sure if you need some help , I'll help you" he said with puzzles on his face .

"Please please please say that you're Ed!" I folded my hands and begged for him to call me Jess for once , hold me in his arms for once , comfort me like before . No no no! This is shit! He's damn fucking acting!

I kneeled down and started sobbing , why the hell am I doing so .

He kneeled down next to me and hugged me , "I'm not good at comforting , My Queen but I'm sure I'll help you with this " he whispered and I smiled , cupped his cheeks "promise?" I asked and he nodded truthfully .

"Then tell me the truth , who are you?" I asked firmly .

"Like I said , Noah" he said and nodded again .

"No , you're Ed ! My love , my life who was dead!" I said ungratefully .

"No , My Queen , I'm Noah , Mr.Alan's only son and uh ...,that Ed like you said would be dead , why would he be alive now?" He asked in an obvious way .

"Pleas-e just once .... You're Ed ! I know ! It's all fraud ! Harry never killed you ! Please ! Say something!" I said and started crying . He shouldn't be that way!

"Pl-ease" I begged "I'll give you anything you want , all my wealth , the palace , you can preside over the whole kingdom please?" I said , he just shook his head , stood up and went near the big window .

"I'm sorry My Queen , I'm of no use .. You can't change me for what I am !" He said firmly and banged his desk with his fists.

"Please!!! I know you're lying and I'll find the truth l you can't get away from me so easily . I know you're just resisting your lust or you've got a stupid Amnesia! I sure will have to sort this out!" I shouted .

Damn he didn't react just looked out at the scene , I stood up and nodded , wiped my tears and took a look at This man who looked like Ed but was named Noah ... And then I was confirmed he was lying. Right behind his eyes was a tension created , the love for his mate , the life he wanted back .

I took once last look at him and said " It was nice meeting you , Mr.Noah Alan" I said and cringed inside with the name Noah ..... That really didn't suit him .

"Hope you find Ed soon , you're Majesty" he whispered to himself but By Mistake I heard . I went out of his office , down the staircase and heard some crashing . Damn anger ...

I ran to my car and on the way back to the palace to find about the Alan's' .....

--------------------------------

I ran up to find Harry , everywhere inside the place , calling him in every corner .

"Harry? Harry Harry!" I shouted , no replies . Finally I went to his office and there he was sitting on his arm chair with files ahead on the table and he with closed eyes , relaxing .

"Harry?" I called softly and knocked his door . He fluttered opened his eyes slowly and then in a shock seeing me at his door . He stood up and nodded with a smirk.

"I need your help" I said with a rush .

"The Queen at my office , at your service my Lady" he said and clapped .

"Get two cups of tea for me and the Queen are having a quiet of a chat" he said to the maids .

"Come , have a seat" he said and I took a seat at the vacant chair , while he on the desk just in front of me , with his hands resting behind on the desk , his legs crossed at the bottom .

Son after the maids came , he poured me a cup of tea and handed it to me , and one for him . "Yeah?" He asked .

"Uh.." I said and took a sip , keeping the cup to the left of the table . "Harry , just tell me the truth what happened between you and Ed on the cliff that day" I stated .

He sighed with frustration . "I've already told you , Jessica about what happened and now I don't want to go according to that l do you understand?" He asked .

"Please" I begged , he nodded "I pushed him off the cliff as he wasn't on his senses and look now he's dead" he said and smirked.

"No .... He's not" I said and he was taken aback from my answer .

"So you think that guy suddenly woke up and came to you?" He asked in a sarcastic tone .

"Look , Mr . Noah Alan is Ed" I confirmed . He shook his head .

"Who the fuck is Noah , now?" He asked in a funny tone which surely didn't make me laugh .

"Mr.Alan's son" I said .

"Oh! That person is a total bitch , has a lot of piglets" he said and laughed at his own comment.

"I'm serious" I said

"Wow , I really though you're joking ... But baby how's that even possible? One isn't alive after being dead" he said in the sweetest tone possible.

"He was never dead" I said

"Did he tell you himself?" He asked

"No" I whispered.

"Look , make it simple , that Ed is dead and you should make someone you're loved with no reason , tell me the correct one when you feel he's Ed " he said and walked out leaving me alone in his office .

No one would believe me .... I'll have to meet Noah Alan again and find out the real truth but first Natasha , I'm sure she's something to do with Ed's Amnesia .