Chapter 5

~Everybody ! So , I've been working on another book now and I really want if you people could read that for me and suggest me options ! It would really mean a lot , so this story is set up early 1500s , not a fanfiction but fantasy and romance again . It's called My Felicitations ! Please vote and comment !! ~

~happy reading~

____________
Chapter 5

It's been two weeks since the small meet with Amanda and her boyfriend . Well she didn't look like she had one , it seems strange and quiet complicated to me.

"Cedric, come on why do you care if she has a boyfriend?" Aiden asked. We both were sitting in his room.

"I don't know Aiden , I ...uh....I really think that she is different . The way she reacts , the way she ordered Natasha , the way she carries herself , the sophistication in her standing - sitting - talking it ...it's different... " I said and fidgeted with my hands , while he just sighed . "Forget this , why don't we have a little outing , let's call Louis up and go for some drinks " that clearly was something I needed that time , I agreed with Aiden and along with Louis , the three of us were off to the pub.

We sat on the stools for some time , drinking and not even speaking a word . The music bursted through the speakers and people danced to their fullest .

Amanda's  pov
"Shhh! " Eric said with a finger on his lips .

"What if we get caught?" I asked in a hoarse voice .

"That's why quite " he said while taking my hand and I followed him outside my house.

It's night , dad is sleeping and we are going to the pub quietly . He came back home three days later and now we are going to a pub , I never wanted to and I am not even that good or I have that good clothes but for today Eric lent me his sister's clothes so I'm wearing some tight heels and a black backless dress.  Insecurity was filled in it's best inside me , scratches and whip marks , but I didn't think anyone would be able to notice it .  We reached the pub by a cab and I was quite tensed because I had never really gone to any pub as the kingdom where I lived before , lacked such accommodations , architecture and fun.

The loud music banged through the walls , drunkards and punks roamed around filled with tattoos and coloured hair and different piercings , where was the King's Rule Now? Clinging to him , we entered the pub and the grinding of people around each other made me uncomfortable , the music was so loud that I had to cover my ears with my palms causing him to laugh .

"What? It's not funny , I'm not used to such things" I said in his ear and huffed .

"Nothing love , it's just that you're too good for me " he said and laughed .

Taking me along to the bar stools which were made of steel and on the front was a black marble shelf with different glasses kept on it and on the front of the shelf was a complete cupboard with different wine and rum bottles , whose's smell stink like shit in here and I guess people didn't seem to notice , we sat on the vacant .The waiter standing on the other side of the table smiled , "What may I get you , ma'am?" He asked . I looked at Eric and nodded for him to order for me as well .

"One Vodka and Red Bull and one fresh lime please" he said and the bartender nodded .
He turned and started shaking some bottles and glasses and the opening and closing of the cabinets could be heard over the loud music . He turned back to us and handed over the fresh lime and Eric's drink . Some minutes later , Eric excused himself for the loo while I kept sitting there , it was quite dark inside and it made me difficult to recognise or see people , the place had a lot of people. I sat there and fifteen minutes passed soon half an hour passed their was no sign of my boyfriend . Did he have an upset stomach or what . Great , boys can't take care of themselves .