Chapter 43 - Dark Horse

"Are you ready for , a perfect storm " ~ Dark Horse , Katy Perry .

"Enough!" He shouted , making me flinch and bile arose again which was hard to gulp .

"Natasha , she's right " he said above a whisper and I was shocked , first of all I didn't lie and he didn't believe and second of all he didn't even listen to me .

"But Harry-"

"No Jessica , it's over , I've heard you and her as well , no " he said and sighed

What is he talking about , he actually kind of read my mind , which made me more unhappy , my heart sink , my knees weak , my mouth dry , eyes filled with tears .

"We're over , this contract , it's over , if you don't want to marry me then don't , I'll not force you anymore" he said and left inside .

"Harry , Harry "fatter looked at me and then ran after him , consoling him . Everyone left and Natasha just smirked , her plan .

I was numb again , heartbreak , I loved him , I really meant it . I really couldn't do anything about this .

Every dream begins with a dreamer , you should have the strength and patience to reach the dream .

Now it stroke me , my real dream wasn't to be a princess or a Queen but find a perfect Prince to spend my life with , Harry . Harry is my dream and I will surely take him back , even I reciprocated his feelings before but now I'll prove him wrong , I really do love him and will get him back .

I went inside the palace and changed my clothes , keeping them safely in my closet , I would need these back again and then wiped off my face , my hair and back to normal . I made my way downstairs and Harry was standing by the round table and when I looked at him , he denied my eyes , coughing and handing me a letter , the contract .

I sighed and chewed the inside of my cheek , my eyes roaming around , not wanting to remember the memories I regret .

"I've signed it and it now says , your wealth is with you and mine with me , you wouldn't be deprived of your property now and uh- no need of marrying me now" he said and turned to walked away , I grabbed him hand , intertwined our fingers and walked near him .

"Harry , please believe me" I said

"You've never given me a chance to " he said and tried pulling his hand away but I did t let him .

"Think yourself , you want this and think again for I wouldn't have come back if I didn't love you" I said and prayed God , for making this easy .

He shook his head and pulled his hand with a jerk , walking away . Oh Harry.

"So , My Queen did he listen , did he talk to you" Natasha , I rolled my eyes , turning and walking out .

"Oh but please , get ready for it's my and Harry's patch up soon" she said and I glued my teeth together not wanting any more commotion .

------

"Why!" I shouted at him .

"Listen , you ran from our wedding" Ed said .

"No I ran from mine and Harry's , you know what , I think I did the best in getting away from you , you are an idiot a stupid shit " I said and huffed .

"So you're single" he said and laughed .

"Not for so long , Ed! " I smirked at my coming plan , which could turn this situation upside down , I bet this would work but I need to favour Natasha for this ....

-----

"When is the party?" I asked , hesitating

"Tomorrow evening my Queen" Luke replied and I hummed .

Tomorrow evening , Natasha has hosted a party because it's her birthday , she's happy that Harry is supporting her and here I am alone , living upon myself .

No one here , except Luke trusts me , everyone thinks I did all purposely which I wasn't even sure of ..

"Luke ask Lou to get my dress ready , tomorrow is a great day " I said and he nodded .

I really need to set my plan correctly for tomorrow is the day I'll show Natasha , who is the real queen and who belongs to Harry , who can win his love in another 15 minutes .

Figures crossed ..
-----
Hey all! Today was my result , I did bad than I expected , I'll just complete this book in another week and then take a league from wattpad for my dad's angry ...

Ok! Thanks .. Vote and comments please! Non-edited -_-