Chapter 24 - Everything has changed

"And I'll take them down , take them down and open up the door for you " ~ Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift

Jessica's pov
I pushed the twigs and the thin branches aside and make an "uff!" Sound .
My phone was about to die as I used it for the flash light . I was too busy looking around that I ran into a ... A hole? Yeah a giant hole which would have been there for the mining stuff.

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed and feel on my butt. "Ow" I said and my voice echoed.

"Any one here?? Hello?? Help please....!" I shouted and stretched the word Please.
Soon I heard footsteps. Woah this worked , I never thought it would , no one would be as stupid as me walking in the forest at 3:40 am in the night.

Niall's pov
We all walked , we all means -me , Zayn , Liam , Louis and Harry to find Jessica.

"What would she do in the woods at this point of time?" Harry asked.

"Guess the controller detected wrong"Louis said and I shrugged

"Wait! You hear that?" I asked and we all stopped.
"what?" Harry asked .
"shh" I said and put my finger on my lips , we heard a piercing scream like a girl? Wait Jessica , maybe?

"Ahhhh!!!"

"Jessica!" Harry screamed

"Shut up and listen " Louis snapped and Zayn laughed , while I just glared at them , we tip toed to the sound of the voice.

"Any one here?? Hello?? Help please....!"

"It's her" Liam said and Harry sighed with relief

"Thank god" he whispered and I nodded.

We walked and yeah "maybe she fell in that hole?" I asked , pointed to the big hole but Harry ignored and ran to the hole's end.

"Jessica? It's you?" He asked .

"Harry?" She confirmed.

"Harry??!!!" She shouted with happiness and we too followed Harry .

"Guys?!!! Wow!! Thanks ALOT for coming!!!" She said as she saw that we all were here to rescue her and she jumped like a baby making all of us chuckle .

"Wait , I'm coming, stay there"Harry reassured her and she nodded. He turned to us and we all smiled indicating to give them their time.

"In the car" I whispered and he nodded.

"Come on guys" I said and we 4 went out of this woods.

Harry's pov
As soon as the boys went , I bent down and rested my right hand on the edge, I lifted my knees and jumped into the hole and landed on my feet . I looked up and saw Jessica with tears in her eyes and she just came and hugged me making me shocked .

I hugged back and smiled , she sobbed against my chest "I-I-miss-ed-you" she stuttered.

"Awww , I'm here, I'm here , I'm here , baby"I whispered and she looked up .

"Why?" She asked making me confuse and then remember .

"Uh..I had to " I whispered.

She looked at me with furrowed eye brows . "What made you?" She whispered back .

"Uh..shit you are cold" I whispered as I touched her cold arms , she shivered.

"Yeah" she said and yawned

"and sleepy as well " I said and laughed .

She smiled "come on" I said and picked her up from her knees's back and lifted her .