Chapter 27 - girl almighty

"We had a beautiful magic love there , what a sad tragic love affair " Taylor Swift , sad tragic love affair .

"Natasha!" granny said and smiled proudly . Nuts jumped and squealed with happiness and hugged her like she was the cutest and the most innocent of all. Yeah we all family were gathered in the living room and Nuts won the second test , you know why*sigh* .

"So now we have the third test , which is umm..tomorrow! " Granny said .

Harry glanced at me and gave me a 'it's okay , we still have the third test' look but he doesn't know that my self-confidence Is falling , I don't know that will I be the queen? Will it be me , whose's coronation takes place. *phew*

"Tomorrow , I guess ummm yeah the thing I love the most of all" granny said and smiled evilly , why? "So tomorrow you both girls have to reach the optimistic hall sharp at 8:00 " she continued.

Optimistic hall? Yeah mum once told me that this was the place where our kingdom's first king was formed that is my great great great.... Uh I don't know by a quite time great and then grandfather was coronated as the king. That hall has always been lucky for our family .

"Neatly dressed! Perfect jewellery and gowns! Perfect hairstyles and all the rings" she said.

"Remember sharp at 8:00 pm and if your late at least a minute , you will be dismissed! No longer the princess as well but a nun" she warned and left .

"Great day" she muttered and was out of sight.

"So girls get ready , remember I love you both , doesn't matter to me who wins or loses . What matters is you will stay truthful and confident " mom said and kissed mine and Nuts' forehead and left , followed by dad , all the boys , on the way back Harry glanced at me and gave me a flying kiss , I blushed and I was left with Nuts .

She neared me , I thought that she would snap something rude as I'm sure she saw Harry passing me the flying kiss but instead she hugged me , quite tight and said "I'm sorry I'm rude , but you'll get to know that soon that why am I like this and Harry isn't good" she whispered .

I with full force pulled her hug and held her by her shoulders "don't you dare " I said with gritted teeth , she smiled wickedly and shook her head slowly like a complete villain but yeah she was a villain in my life.

"don't say that I didn't warn you " she whispered in a lovely tone and left with a huff.

I was left there with her words
don't say that I didn't warn you

What warn? Huh? I didn't get it , Harry can't be wrong , he's always helped me .
I sighed and went to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BANG! Another something was fallen .
Why can't people let you relax ??
"Come on! Go check what's wrong" I said to the girl washing my hair.she immediately nodded , bowed and left to check .

Today the whole palace was upside down , decorations all the way , I was so irritated that I didn't even get out of my fucking room .

And like every day , after getting up I took a warm shower and relaxed myself from my today's nervousness .

Then I was literally pushed in the palace salon where I was sitting on the comfy chair , my hands on the chair's handles and were being painted to a dark blue colour , my feet were settled on a soft stool and my pedicure treatment was going on .

I suggested for an aroma therapy which could relax me so now my feet were being massaged and the nails were getting cleaned .

My eyes were closed as I had a simultaneous facial as well , I felt a weight being lifted from my shoulders due to the head and eye massage .