Chapter 23 - Fearless

Phew! This chap was really making my fingers go weak but I'd like to thank all for the votes and uh..special thanks to NavsanyaAnand for always being there , love :*
So yeah keep reading and voting!!!
Ps-voting really means a lot! And the song on side : I personally love it! ...do listen and read simultaneously , I'm sure it'll make you sad and jealous if ur thinking of u in Jessica's place.
-------------------------------
"I wonder if you know , I'm trying so hard not to get caught now " ~ Fearless , Taylor swift .

Jessica's pov
Everyone was sitting and eating while I was just looking around and thinking of Harry . What did Nuts want ? Why was the talk so important? I was cut of from my train of thoughts by the entrance of Harry and Nuts Together!

"Hey mum , hey Gem and all" he said and kissed his mum's cheek .

"Evening Father and Mother" greeted Nuts and all smiled . To Hell... The seat next to me was empty and I was thinking of Harry to join me but to my utter disappointment he and Nuts sat next to each other , a red line of jealousy ran through my mind and I could feel my ears burning and steam exiting from them, like in movies and I eyed them . Harry and she whispered and laughed whilst Harry served Nuts and vice-versa . Here I am sitting and waiting for him for the last 20 minutes and he is eating with Nuts and ignoring me .

"Love, why ain't you eating?" Niall asked.

"uh...I am..." I said fake smiled while lifting my spoon and he smiled back.

"It doesn't seem so" Zayn whispered and I glared at him causing him to laugh.

"what's so funny?" Harry asked and Louis , Niall joined Zayn and 3 of them laughed while Liam just furrowed his eyebrows like Harry . And I accompanied them , while I had rice in my mouth , I coughed and coughed and laughed and couldn't control so I pushed the chair back, stood up and went a little back to the open window and laughed .

"Why are you laughing?" Mom asked .

"You know what?its actually quite funny" Niall said.

"What ? What?" Gemma said excitedly , she might have thought that we 4 had a perfect reason but "That we actually don't know why we are laughing!" Zayn said and I turned , looked at all 3 of them and we 4 laughed harder !

"Isn't funny??" Louis asked in his shrill and wanting tone and laughed harder.

"Idiots" aunt Anne muttered , "sorry.." I said and ran out .

~~~~~~

"Stars , stars , stars " I sung in my shrill voice whilst sitting near the fountain . I smiled as I looked around , remembering the events of last week , me and Harry !

I turned and saw Harry smiling at me . I'm imagining things..."Jessica" he whispered oh he is

"so finally you got time to meet me??" I asked

"look Jess I need to ex-" he said but I cut him of

"oh explain? That you were eating with Nuts and ignoring me?" I said

"Jessica...it's not that ...I actually didn't go to bu-" I cut him again .

"So prince Harry how was your dinner? Good? If that is it then I'm happy cause mine wasn't!" I said with gritted teeth .

He sighed "Jess-" he was cut again but not by me .

"Harry?" Nuts said in her sweet tone and that sweet tone is bad.

"What-? Uh..yeah love?" He said in a polite way? What has gotten into him.

"What do you want to explain Jessica?" She asked