Chapter 21 - Right now

"We can make it till the end , nothing came come between you and I " ~ You and I , one direction .

Jessica's pov
"Is it done?" I asked

"Just wait a little Your Highness" said Lou
"ugh! It tickles like hell!" I said and she laughed

"will you two shut up?" Nuts said while her hair was being blow dried and my make up was being done , you'd be thinking why so might as well remind you that it's been a week since Harry proposed me and now it's another function but note- I will not run , be a good girl and the whole week I've been ignoring Ed's phone calls and Harry is happy that I did.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Perfect!" Lou said and whistled.

"shut up " I said and made my way to the mirror.

Wow, I literally loved my green dress matched with emerald diamond earrings and that Steve Madden high silver heels and of course my ring . I'm happy , I really am.and I really loved my high puff and some strands of my hair braided and that high open up. Lou really did a great job. I thanked her and as always she left whilst wishing me good-luck . (Pic on side)

Now I was left in my room again , with my thoughts nuts behaviour changed a lot these days I mean the past week , she's been acting like a nice , friendly girl but she should actually stay angry , if we switched places then I would kill her , like Harry said when she is good her inside has a plan so let's get ready and see to what she does .

*knock* *knock* "yeah" I said

"Your Highness, it's time" someone whispered .

"Yeah I'm coming" I said and glanced at myself once and made my way out. Before the stairs Harry was standing with his hands latched on his back and he was sawing on his tip-toes "what are you doing?" I asked and laughed diverting his attention and when he saw me he almost fell , making me roll my eyes in response.

"Can someone tell me that how did I become so lucky?" He asked and came near

"Umm maybe cause I'm your luck charm" I said and he nodded

"you really are" he said and our eyes locked ,he caressed my cheek and came near to kiss me but I backed away and shook my head "nuh nuh nuh" I said in a tune.

"why?" He asked.

"My makeup!" I said and he laughed .

"Okay , so may we?" He asked and I nodded, I neared the grand staircase but Harry wasn't beside me so I turned to see him and saw him staring blankly at me.

"what?" I said

"ladies?" He said and puffed his chest , I chuckled and went back to him and hooked my arm with his .

"Did any one told you that the green colour makes you look like a hot leaf , creating photosynthesis and giving out oxygen for me to breath?" He asked making me laugh harder

"no-o- you are the first -- " I said between laughs that how ridiculous his concepts were.

"good,I should be the first one to praise you" he whispered

"come" I said and we made downstairs slowly.

"Ladies and gentlemen we welcome our focus and climax of our today's function, here they are Prince Harold and Princess Jessica!"cheered the announcer and all continued making me smile .The spotlight focused on us . I looked around and admired the decorations, the way the loose silk cloths were pinned with perfect loops and the golden net artistry. The chairs decorated and matched with the nearer decorations. Wow. I was really lucky.
-------
The party was going well and I was talking to Eleanor , we were laughing when mum came and whispered "come on it's time" she whispered. I nodded

And made my way to the stage where Harry was standing and when I stood up for the steps he caught hold of my one arm with his one hand and handed me a rose bud with the other , the cameras flashed as I took the bud from his hand and climbed up the small steps "cheeky are we" I whispered and he grinned .

After certain ceremonies it was time and then Harry held my left arm and slid the engagement ring on my finger may I tell you. , we removed the ring in the starting of the function only. Everyone cheered and Now it was my time .

I grabbed his right hand carefully and my hands shivered , I held his solitaire ring in my hand while they shivered "come on...." He whispered

"hmm." I hummed and carefully pushed it up on his finger and then holdings,cryings of happiness , shouting , screaming was heard .

Soon petals of roses and tulips were thrown over is and I smiled with joy , the area was completely filled with their fragrance .

"Finally" I whispered

"finally" he whispered back and we two held our hands tight.
--------
Everything was going well and good and then it was "the Princess first dance with Prince Harry" the announcer announced and people shouted again , I blushed under Harry's name .

I looked down on the marble floor and never thought of looking up as I was quit shy , I felt a hand going over my net sleeve , I turned my head a little right to see Harry with a sky smirk on his lips circling me and then standing at my back , I shivered when his hands snaked on my waist "easy." He whispered . And then he squeezed it slightly and moved a little left and right like he was excited to dance .

I blushed "don't you wanna dance?" He whispered asked

"ye-es a-n-d you-u?" I stuttered

"yeah ..come ?" He asked and now came in my front and I noticed his black suit which was paired with a white shirt with frills around the buttons , particularly giving it a royal look and the black designer shoes

"did I tell you , you look hot?" I said

"Yeah, many did but exceptions include you" he said and emphasising the word 'You.

"Oh then I'm really sorry , your Highness cause you really turned me ON with this shirt"

I said and slightly pulled the frill and he chuckled "that's not the way to talk to a prince" he said

"oh really?" I asked and smirked

"yes real-" we were cut by Queen Anne coming .

"Lovelies , dance?" She said and we both nodded , Harry turned to me and

"may I?" He asked and lead his hand out I smiled and took it generously and he pulled me to the stage ,soft romantic music started playing and Harry snaked his one arm on my waist, one grabbed my hand while mine one on his broad shoulder and the other with his hand and we carefully swayed around the floor . He turned me , made me circle , fall into his arms , made a all around cut way and even tried salsa . I may tell you this was actually Fun.!

"Thanks Harry , it's the best eve ever for me" I whispered and he smiled

" and you know what? The best thing for me is You" he whispered back and making me blush again

"You redden a lot ? Don't you?" He said and I playfully hit his chest .

"Owwww" he woofed

"Harreh!" I said in a serious tone and he laughed , now he came closer and whispered .

"I love you , Jess" he said , I looked down but his forefingers tilted my head up and a little side ways and finally he kissed me , oh that tone of lustful pink lips , the softened ones , how I loved that .

I know that people all around sways and gossiped , some even clicked pictures including our photographers "I love you , Harry" I said between the kiss and he hummed . Soon we pulled away and our lips swollen , he kissed my cheek and pulled me against him . Now my head was on his chest and arms around his back , latched properly and his arms on my waist .

We swayed around with the beats and tilted my head and saw Mom and dad smiling at us and then dad giving me a Thumps-Up . I giggled making harry confused "what's s funny?" He asked .

"Nothing..." I trailed of and he hummed

I love my life. I am really lucky .
---
The chapters short , I know bit I lie it ..hope u like it..,keep reading and Voting!!