Chapter 40 She's not afraid

I wanted to update this yesterday only , but then it's today! Yay , vote and comment .
Enjoy Xx

My insta- pk_hs. !

~
"She not afraid of running wild , how could she's so afraid of falling in love " ~ She's not afraid , One direction

Jessica's pov

He looked angrily at me . "What the hell?" He shouted , I smirked and ended the call , throwing his phone on the bed and hugging him .

"This fucking hell" I chuckled to myself .

I locked my hands at his back and rocked , he was still shocked and never hugged back but that didn't affect me anymore , I was wrong , he couldn't do this so bad , he just lost his temper right and pushed him , what I was told like ...

Wow , I still can't believe , I should be more angry right now with Nuts and here I am hugging Harry .

"Now would you tell me , why are you so excited Princess?" He said and I pulled away , just smiled like an idiot , my hands on my front and looking up at him .

"Jessica?" He asked , scared this time but I rocked on my feet and smiled more .

"Nothing , just felt like hugging you " I said and turned around , nodded to myself and marched out not before looking at him and saying "You aren't that bad" I pointed and ran outside .

Best day ever!

Can't believe , Ed's back and .. Harry , he's done nothing bad but now it's your chance Natasha Elizabeth Maria , you bitch .

I seriously didn't bother to knock and pushed open the door , she was sitting on the couch , comfortably and turning some pages of a fashion magazine ...

I coughed "oh Jessica ! Finally I was just calling you , come sit , look I've got a perfect design for the back of the dress" she said , excited much and I nodded , smiling smugly and taking a seat next to her .

Okay , easy Jessica , take is easy..

"This" she said and pointed to a picture , turning some pages and babbling about things . I rolled my eyes at each dress , idiot ...

I nodded at each and acted like I was so into them but my mind was at her phone , which never beeped .

"What's the time?" I asked .

"Uh check it yourself" she said and never looked up .

I pressed her phone's home button and there was it! A text from Noah.. I smirked and looked at her again , she never checked her phone , maybe .

"I'll just come from the loo" she said slyly and stood up , leaving her phone beside . I smiled and started looking at the magazine as I heard the door lock , I started reading the message .

Noah ~ Natasha I'm sorry , I couldn't do this , I'm caught . Jessica knows everything , I'm not Noah but Ed from now and I swear she's more than happy and agreed to marry me .

Sorry .

I smiled , agreed to marry him! Of course not babe . I threw the phone on the couch and stood up , walking to her window and waiting for my dearest sister to come out.

I heard the door unlock and looked out , she entered her room and looked at me with raised eyebrows .

"I was bored " I said and she nodded .

She sat down and looked at the magazine "Hey Nuts , I think someone's calling you" I said and she looked at her dead silent phone .

"Oh no it's not" she said but looked at me again , the phone and me and again the phone and me , grabbing it this time and there was the message .

She looked up with eyebrows up , eyes balled out and her chest rising unsteadily .

I clenched my jaw and walked up to her , motioning for her to stand , the phone fell down and she gulped hard.

"Jessica I can ex-"

"Shh" I hushed , walking up to her and gently caressing her cheek bone with my long slender pink painted nails.

"No no no , I know it's not your mistake " I said softly and shook my head , pouting at her , my lower lip out "it's my mistake , I know you're angry of me and Harry but this? You know you were wrong , instead of hiding Ed you could have told me and then I would hate Harry .. Poor you" I whispered , she looked up , tears in her eyes .

If she knew how much I let my tears fall every time , If she felt them.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and she looked shock , I gritted my teeth and closing my eyes , slapped her , hard . The voice echoing in the room , she grabbed her cheek and looked at me .

"How dare you!" I shouted .

"You have no right to do that , who are you , my fucking sister? No , you're the worst enemy , a liar !" I shouted .

"I'm s-"

"Sorry cannot change anything! It may make it worse ! I - I feel like grabbing your hair and kicking you out ! All this time you fooled me , do you know what feelings are? I was naïve . So naïve , just trapped in your cages like a little girl but not now!" I shouted , taking a deep breath .

"And no one knows this , we are still the best sisters , understand?" I asked and she nodded . I touched her cheek but she flinched .

"Settle this ! Now! And cover it with a - a makeup or something , fast " I said and went out , rubbing the tear that fell .

---

Natasha's pov

"You told her , why?" I shouted at Ed

"I said I couldn't resist" he said , bored , going through his laptop .

"Like she's the best" I muttered

"Better than you " he snapped

"Excuse me?" I asked , he got up and walked to me

"Why are you so moody about this? huh ? I've got her and you've got Harry now fucking leave" he said .

"Shut up! I gave you this! This all , this room , this mansion the fucking name Noah Alan and you're acting this way to me and you know what you're lover did to me? Here. ! She hit me here! Why , because some Ed had told her he was alive , wow! " I shouted at his face but he didn't react .

"This doesn't affect you? Okay then Good Bye , but listen this happiness won't be for any long , they'll get together , I bet and then you are alone , I my find some handsome Prince " I said and walked out .

"Wait!" He called out and I smirked

"You called me?" I asked , he sighed .

"What do I do?" He asked

"Sorry?"

"What do I do ? To make them away from each other? " he asked , I smiled

"I'll call you but make sure Harry doesn't know you're alive , for what Jessica told me that she didn't tell anyone and never wanted to " I said and left .

This is gonna be great my sister...

--------

Vote pls!
Love Xx