Chapter 13

Agatha's pov

I'm happy that Dad said yesterday I could stay in my room but from tonight I'll have to stay with Nuts. Today I got up around 7:30 and I went straight to the shower. I let my stress down with the warm water and hummed love story by Taylor swift .

After the shower I came out of the small shower room and tied a purple towel around me and a white around my head . Then I opened the door and walked bare foot to my dresser , opened the drawer to find my make up box and started humming again . First time in ever a makeup , make over .ugh!

"Nice singer I guess?" Said a familiar voice .

I turned and saw Cedric lying on my bed with his left hand on his head to support himself . How couldn't I see him "Why are you here?" I asked directly .

"And yeah by the way nice fragrance of your shampoo.. Mmmmm" , he said and inhaled the air dramatically ignoring my question .

"I asked why are you here" but instead he stood up and came near me ,making me take few steps back but yeah that dresser , right now I got stuck between Cedric and the dresser. He came near and again inhaled the fragrance . Then he lifted his left hand up and caressed my cheek making me look down with embarrassment as I'm still in my towel . He  pulled up my chin with his thumb and fore finger and his other hand was rested on the wall behind me for the support and he was completely leaning on me.

Cedric  moved his head down to my neck and dug his face in my neck's crook making me flinch and his hair tickling me . "Cedric please le-tm-e ch-ange at least" I stuttered making him lifting his head above and chuckling . He then blinked his eyes indicating that he is over with - wait with what? Why did he come here? I was so lost that I don't know he was making his way to the door but I ran and grabbed his wrist making him turn.

"Missing me , Princess ?" He asked making me roll my eyes

"No , But wait why did you come here?" I asked making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion .

"Why means what? Can't I come and see my lovely lady? " he asked and then wiggled his eye brows like and idiot making me laugh . "All things you do to me Agatha , all things" he said in a whisper and then one last time he lifted his hand up and grabbed my wrist very lightly and then moving his hands up and up and up reaching my shoulder , making my goosebumps alive , then my cheek , he came near to my ear and spoke "see you at the breakfast in ten" he said and went out.

What just happened??
--------

I decided on wearing a loose tank top with blue shorts , black sneakers , hair in a pony , a mascara , light pink lip shade . Okay so I'm ready and with complete satisfaction headed downstairs .

I gave a smile to every passing servant , worker , messenger and all who could be seen who smiled back and whished me a good morning as well , I hope this really comes true . Finally , the dining table . Everyone was already seated and when I came they all smiled at me .

Dad stood up and gave me a hug and a quick peck on the forehead , mum gave me a warm hug  . The boys had their jaws dropped when I entered due to my quite short shorts.

"Hi!!" They cheered , smiling widely like complete idiots .

"Morning" I gestured back and Nuts too , she just fake smiled at me and I rolled my eyes .

"Come baby sit next to your father " Dad said , I smiled and sat next to him . He offered me all the things that were made and even on my denial he kept at least each piece of each dish on my plate and forced me to eat . That's love.

The dining room was filled with silence , only the clicking sound of forks or spoons with plates could be heard and yeah it was good and it gave a complete Breakfast feel. I tried eating with forks and spoons and knives again , this time carefully and it worked .