Chapter 29 - Moments

"My love , My heart is breathing for this , before you leave me today " ~ Moments , One Direction .

Jessica's pov
"Okay.....then?" I asked and turned with a smooth style and smirked .

"Perfect!" The PDP teacher said . "Then smile this time and lift your right side of the gown and bow and then stand again and sit ... With.... full confidence and attitude and then lift the cup like this.." He said and lifted his tea-cup with the small plate on its bottom and sipped once "Okay?" He asked and stood again .

I nodded and copied him , he nodded with satisfaction "that's enough for today , girls take her to dress and then downstairs as she's being called" he said

"Your highness" said a maid with a blue gown , I nodded and followed her inside the giant bathroom .

I took a shower and then changed to a pink gown with a corset with bows , the gown was bulging out wards from the bottom , my hair was left open for today and I was taken down .

I went down and saw that the halls were decorated with frills and flowers , ribbons and antique decors , from one corner to The other . I smiled at the love of the people and went straight to the church hall . I entered and there were our family members sitting , okay so the people would be gathered on my coronation ceremony. That's great .

Mother came to me and kissed my forehead "Can't believe , your so big little girl" she whispered with tears in her eyes which were begging to fall but she didn't let them .

I sad smiled and hugged her "I ain't go nowhere" I said and she nodded .

"Ahem!" We were cut by father with her big Ruby and gold crown While mother's was pure diamond and Safire.

"I might not be interrupting something but I'm sorry and I love you both" he said and I laughed , so did mother and then father hugged both of us together and whispered "stay strong" he said and mother and me nodded .

"Okay come , My lady" he said and led me to the silver chair with a blue seat .

I sat there and everyone around me but the seat next to me was empty . I thought and then yes , heard a laugh . The speeches were going on but I wasn't interested so I excused myself and went to Harry , he was laughing hard while wiping a girl's mouth with a napkin who was umm eating something , I stood there with my hands crossed and eyes on him , he didn't even notice me but was engulfed it the talk .

He talked and talked and then kissed the girl on the cheek and she blushed not before pecking his cheek back which made me gasp .

"Prince Harry, marry me please" the other one begged

"Mind if I ask why?" He asked in the sweetest tone which wasn't fake .

"Cause You and me and all our friends , I don't care how much time we spend . Baby cause I'm in love with you" she whispered and her friends giggled , that girl hugged Harry and twisted and shook both of them together in the hug .

I huffed with annoyance .

Idiot , I muttered and stomped my foot on the ground which got their attention .
Harry let his tongue out of mistake but I shook my head and smirked
Jealousy Is quite a karma .

I turned and looked around , ummm , "cute guys , cute guys " I whispered to myself .

"Jessica" Niall said and I shook my head .

"ye-ah" I stuttered .

"Uh , Shouldn't you go there?" He pointed to the seat I was sitting before .