Chapter 57

Tris Pov

We walk around abnegation and look around at all the houses. Everyone looks at us. Since we're the only one in black. I see my house and walk into it and Tobias follows.

"So this is your house" he says

"Yes this is where I spent 16 years of my life" I say laughing.

"Similar to my house" he say and I smile.

"Wanna see my room" I ask

"Sure" he says. He picks me up and we carries me upstairs. I peck his lips and we walk into my room. He sits me on my bed and I smile.

"So tell me how many boys you had to sneak up here" he says and I laugh.

"What... Tobias remember we were abnegation" I say and he laughs.

"I know but that has to be a lie, some one as beautiful as you should..." He says but I interrupt him with a kiss.

"Your the 1st boy I ever had in my room besides caleb and my dad" I say and he smiles.

"That's good" he says and he leans in closer. He tries to kiss my lips but I pull away. I laugh because I'm teasing him. I let him kiss me and I kiss him back. He kisses down my neck to my ravens and then up to my lips. He wraps my legs around him and I pull away. resting my head on his forehead.

"What's wrong" he says smiling at me.

"How do you think Connor and Shai are doing" I say and he pecks my lips.

"Fine. Is that what your worried about" he says and I nod laughing.

"Don't worry about this. this war is going to be over before you know it and the max time there doing it is for a month" he says and I smile.

"I just wish I was home" I say "laying in bed with you, with the kids"

"Laying in bed making out with you" he says and I smile and look down. He puts a finger on my chin lifting it up and looking into my eyes.

"Let's think of this as a vacation" he says and I nod.

"Fine this is just a vacation" I say and he grabs my pinky. He kisses me and I kiss him back. We make out for a while. Him getting on top of me and kissing all over my body. We pull away and I sit down on his lap and he plays with my hair. We finally decide to leave my old house. We walk hand and hand until a Factionless girl walks up to her.

"I can't believe it's you" she says to tobias. She's a teenager with brown hair and she kind of looks like Tobias. She pulls us into the alley way and Tobias and I are confused.

"Who are you" Tobias says

"Good thing you asked because I don't think you remember" she says

"I'm your sister Emily. Evelyn had me before she died" she says and I look at her.
( EVELYN IS REALLY DEAD)

"You were 7 when I was born" she says

"So how old are you now" I say

"17" she says and I smile.

"Well Tobias I was wondering if you could take me to live in Dauntless with you I know your a leader, so please. I can't live in the Factionless anymore, my dad is abusing me. He's on trial to be put t jail but I don't want to stay there no more" She says

"Sure, we would love to have you" I say

"Tris wait..." tobias says and she gives us hugs.

"Do you know how to fight" I say