Chapter 12

Tris Pov

" Okay initiates today you learned fighting skills, so know you get to chose with one of us you want to fight. " Four says and they all stand there quietly.

" So before we went to lunch there was someone that wanted to challenge me, I guess that persona and I can go first " I say and Susan steps up so we can fight. Susan steps up in the rink.

" Be careful " four says putting a hand to his head.

" You don't have to worry about me " I say and peck his lips.

" Anytime now " Susan says and I step in the ring and tie my hair in a ponytail.

" This is my rematch from yesterday " she says

" Well next time don't flirt with my boyfriend " I say and everyone says ooooo and four laughs.

She puts her hands up and I just stand there with my hand on my hip. She goes to punch and I grab her hand and kick her. She stumbles on the floor then gets up to kick my stomach and I elbow her in the jar and punch her and she falls on the floor and I step on her.

" Wanna rematch now " I say and she gets up and walks off.

" Next " I say and then Kyle goes and fights me. Then the rest of the initiates go. The rest of the boys fight Four and I fight the rest of the girls. The initiates go and I jump on Four.

" Okay can you carry me now " I say and Four nods and carries me back to the apartment.

" How did I do " I say

" Could've did better elbow punches " he says with a laugh.

" I'm not trying to kill the poor kids " I say and I laugh.

" How did I do " he says

" Amazing like always " I say and I give him a kiss, then we're stop by Max.

" Hey guys " he says. I jump off of Four and stand.

" Hey " I say

" So how's the initiates " he says

" good, we just finish fighting them. " Four says

" I heard about your pregnancy, congratulations " he says and I thank him.

" So hows work at the office " Four says

" Good, busy " he says and we laugh.

" okay so I'll let you get back to what you were doing " he says and walks a way. We get to the house and I unlock the door and Four kisses me. I close the door and he lifts me up on to the counter and I kiss him back. I start to giggle as he kisses down my neck.

" Why are we doing this " I say and he just kisses me.

" Because I haven't really kissed you all day " he says and I just shrug and kiss him. I'm about to pull off his shirt when Someone knocks on the door.

" I already know who this is " I say walking over to the door and its Christina.

" Messy hair swollen lips, what was going on in here " she says walking in.

" Hey four " she says and then points to me. " ready to go " she says and I run to my room and close the door. But Four and her come to my room and Four picks me up.

" Just go shopping with your friend " he says and sets me down.

" Wow you are light as a feather " he says and I laugh.

" Fine " I say and wrap my hands around his neck and he puts his hands around my waist and I kiss him and then Christina coughs. I pull away and blush, then we go.