Chapter 23

Tris Pov

The boys order there food and I steal some of Fours fries when he's not paying attention.

" Hey " he says and I laugh. He starts tickling me and then I can't stop laughing. He finally stops and gives me a kiss. I wanted to kiss back but our friends would yell at us.

" Where's Shaunna and Marlene " I ask

" They went to get there hair done together, I told them to meet us here " Uriah says and as he's saying that the girls walk in with Susan. I'm not mad at Susan and Christina any more.

" Hey guys " they say

" Hi " we say back

" Okay this is boring, lets play some games at my house " Zeke says and we all get up and walk to Zekes house, Me and Four are all the way in the back holding hands and talking.

" I missed you today " I say and he laughs and kisses me.

" I missed you too " he says and I lay my head on his shoulder as we walk.

" How did you feel today, was the baby bothering you " he says and I pick my head back up because the baby starts to kick. I hold my stomach and Wince a little.

" Not until now "I say and Four stops to see if I'm alright.

" What's wrong " he says

" The baby's kicking " I say and place my hand where the baby is kicking. Then I grab Fours hand so he can feel.

" What is this kid a soccer player " he says

" Probably her kicks are so painful " I say bending over a little.

" You said her, you mean he " he says and I get back up and laugh.

" Oww the hurts " I say trying to stop laughing. The baby kicks start to slow down. So we walk again to Zekes.

" So it's a boy " Four says

" Girl " I say

" Boy " he says

" girl " I say and we start to laugh. He holds my waist and kisses me. This time I kiss back.

" I wish we were alone right now " I says

" We could be " he says

" I know but I actually wanted to go to Zekes house, later " I say

" Okay " he says and I stand on my tipie toes and kiss him.

" Stop your making this to hard, all I want to do is kiss you " he says and I laugh. We get to Zekes house and everyone's sitting in a circle.

" What took you guys so long. " Uriah says

" They were probably making out " Christina says

" The baby was kicking so we stopped for a second. " I say

" Awww can I feel " The girls say

" It stopped " I say and the pout.

" Okay so first were playing never have I ever. " Zeke says " beer for the not pregnant people and root beer for the pregnant people " he says

" Never have I ever got pregnant " he says and all the girls except Marlene take a drink. Wait Shaunna.

" Wait Shaunna your pregnant " Zeke ask

" I was going to tell you tonight but this game happened " she says and they kiss.

" Congrats " we say and they Thank us.

" Never have I ever made out with four" Christina says and I take a shot of my soda and Zeke takes a shot of his beer.

" When did that happen. " I say

" I remember that " Shaunna says " they were so drunk " she says but starts laughing

" Don't talk about it " Zeke says and I laugh.

" But dude tell us the truth my make out with you was so much better thank the ones you have with Tris " Zeke says and they laugh but me.

" Yeah sure " he says and Zeke gets up and gives Four the biggest hug.

" They have like some type of bromance going on " Shaunna says to me.

" okay then " I say and Four sits down and hugs me.

" I'm just kidding " he says and gives me a peck on the lips. I giggle and lay my head in his lap and look up and him.

" Never have I ever was first ranked in initiation " Shaunna says and me and four laugh and take our drinks.

" Never have I ever been engaged " Marlene says and Me and Christina take shots and so does Will and Four.

" Man those brothers need to step up there game " Four says and they laugh but Zeke puts the middle finger up at four. The game goes on for a while but me and four stopped playing a long time ago. I play with his hair and he holds my waist as we tune everyone out and just focus on each other. I hold my stomach and Four looks down at me. Out of no where Christina takes a picture of us.

" what was that for " I say

" I haven't told you these ideas about the wedding yet but I need to take as many cute pictures of yous and I can " she says and I just shrug and laugh. I give four a kiss and we sit there cuddled together. We talk to each other a little and he pecks my lips once in a while. I lay my head on his chest and he holds me.

" Can we go home " I say " we can finish that ' later ' part " I say and he helps me up and we say bye to everyone and walk to our apartment. Four opens the door and we kiss.