Chapter 16

Tris Pov

" Me and Will are having a baby " she says and I give her a hug and we cheer.

" Now I have someone that understands what being pregnant is like " I say

" Wait does it hurt " she says

" No you just feel crappy, like today I am feeling very crappy " I say and she laughs

" Speaking of that, how are you feeling" she says

" Better now, just wish I wasn't feeling some type of way "I say and we just sit and talk all day long laughing and goofing around.

Four Pov

I feel bad for Tris, she's at home sick and I have to watch I initiates fight.

It's lunch time and the initiates are doing very good with there fights. Susan walks up to me and grabs my hand until I pull it away. How did I know what was going to happen. She pushes me on the table and holds my face and kisses me. I push her off and she falls to the floor. This can't be happening. Since all the initiates did there fights today I go back to the apartment to be with Tris.

Tris Pov

Four just got home. Me and Christina have been talking all this time. I laugh and then Four sits next to me.

" Hey " I say and he just sits there quite.

" What's wrong " I say and he just sighs.

" Susan kissed me " he says and I just groan.

" I knew this was going to happen, she's done I'm not taking this no more " I say and get up but groan in pain. I hold my stomach and Four comes over to see what's wrong.

" are you okay " he says

" I'm fine I just got up to fast " I say and he helps me up.

" You sure your okay " he says and I nod. I sit on the couch and he sits with me.

" Oh Christina's pregnant " I say and Four congrats her

" Now someone that can understand me about having a pregnant girlfriend. " he says and I laugh

" What's so funny " he says

" Tris said something similar " I say and we laugh. Christina leaves and me and Four get ready to eat.