Chapter 4

Tris Pov

I open my eyes and feel for Tobias next to me, but he's not there. It's my birthday so he's probably doing something special, which I tell him not to. Tobias leans on the door with a cupcake and a candle lit up and walks over to me.

" Four, is that for me " I say covering my mouth.

" Only for you " he says and I take my hands off of my mouth and kiss him, when I try to deepen it he pulls away.

" The Gang is waiting for me to sing happy birthday so they can come in and say happy birthday to you " he says and I nod and everybody comes in singing happy birthday. when there done I give them all hugs.

" Where's Zeke and Uriah " I say confussed. Then Zeke and Uriah come in with a cake and slam it in my face and everybody starts laughing even me. Tobias hands me a napkin and I wipe it off.

" So are you ready " Christina says

" She's been packing since yesterday " four says

" yeah I'm ready, I just have to get changed. " I say and they leave to the living room so I can get changed. I put on my black bikini with a white see threw shirt with denim shorts with black flip flops.

Tobias grabs our bags and I grab my purse and we walk to the train to get to the hotel. The train starts coming so we start running, Four gets on before me and try's to help me.

" I got it " I say and I jump and he helps me up. " Thanks " I say giving him a hug and the rest of them come on.

" Is it me or are you getting tired of jumping on trains everywhere " Christina says and I laugh.

" I got used to it already " I say and we sit down out of breath.

" So what do you want to do first " Zeke ask

" I don't know, whatever " I say

" No it's your 20th birthday, what do you want to do first " he says

" Go to the beach " I say with a giggle and I go to sit on Tobias lap.

" Jeez Zeke so demanding " I say joking and Four starts brushing my hair.

" You okay " he says

" Yeah, I'm fine " I say giving him a peck and then were there. The beach is in Amity, so it's not far from Dauntless. We jump off and go to our hotel rooms. I open the door and I am surprised. This hotel room is bigger than our apartments. I run to Tobias and give him a big kiss.

" thank you for my birthday " I say and I peck his lips.

" The days not over yet, there still more surprises. " he says holding my waist.

" Four why do you spoil me so much, what did I do to deserve this " I say playing with his shirt.

" Nothing I just love you " he says and I give him a kiss. Then we hear a knock on the door and we groan. I open the door and see the gang.

" Did you see the bathrooms here, they have tv's " Christina says

" Yeah mines has white chocolate " Uriah says

" That's not chocolate, that's little white soaps. " Christina says and we laugh.

" So how do you guys like your room. " Zeke says

" It's amazing " I say

" So let's go to the beach " Christina says and we walk to the beach. I lay and get a tan with all the girls and the boys play football. I feel a whole punch of arms pick me up and throw me up into the water.

" Guys " I say and I run out the water and Tobias catches me and spins me. He lays me in the sand and gets on top of me and kisses me and our friends pull us away.

" Who's idea was it " I say grabbing my towel and wrapping myself.

" Uriah's " they say pointing to him and I chase after him and start punching him and we all laugh.