Chapter 38

Tris Pov

1 day later

Yesterday me and Four filled out papers to prove that were married again and We live together again. I'm so happy to have my life back. Everything's back to normal. Today we have to train initiates but all I want to do is stay in bed with Four. He kisses my neck and I giggle.

"Four haven't we done a lot of kissing and stuff already" I say and he laughs.

"Last night isn't good enough" he says hugging me and I laugh.

"I love you" I say pecking his lips. I get up and get dressed for work and so does he.

"We'll see you at dinner" he says and I laugh.

"Remember we work together" I say

"Oh yeah sorry Love" he says and I laugh.

"Love, you just called me love" I say and he picks me up and spins me.

"That's. Because I love you so much" he says and I smile. Wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He places his hands on my waist and I smile. We kiss for a while until I feel something tug on my pants.

"Four not now" I say and he breaks out kiss.

"Not know what" he says and We look down. I see a crawling Shailene looking at us giggling. Four picks her up and swings her in the air and she giggles.

"Here you want some too" he says giving her tickling kisses. I laugh and finish putting on my shoes.

"How did she get out the crib" I say

"Looks like we have to be more careful" he says

"That's what you said when I was pregnant" I say and we laugh remembering our joke.

(A/N: DONT THINK I REALLY WROTE THAT BUT SO WHAT)