Chapter 47

Tris Pov

He leads me into a hallway and uncovers my eyes. I look around and there's pictures everywhere. The time we first meet during initiation all the way to now. There's pictures of me and my friends and pictures of when I was pregnant. All displayed on a board. In the hallway. I jump on Tobias and kiss him. He kisses me back and I pull away.

"I love it" I say

"Christina thought of it, she made it, put I gave her the pictures" he says and I smile and then Christina pops in the room out of no where.

"Hey" she says

"Hi" I say

"I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday I am such a horrible friend. I should've thought about your feelings" she says and I hug her. We laugh then she wiggles her eyebrows pointing to Tobias and I push her out of the hallway. Tobias pick me up and I laugh and we walk to another place.

"What about the board" I say looking back.

"Marlene and Uriah are cleaning that up" he says and I laugh.

"I love you" he says

"Love you too" I say and he places me down and kisses me. "What are we going to do now" I ask

"Well I was thinking we could have Dinner at the chasm and I could kiss you at our spot on the rocks" he says holding my waist and pulling me closer. Then I remember I have to tell him I'm pregnant. He pecks my lips and I smile. I get ready to speak and he hold my hands because nothing comes out.

"What's wrong" he says bringing us to a bench.

"Nothing I just have to tell you something" I say and he holds my hands.

"I don't want it to ruin our night" I say looking down.

"What is it you can tell me" he says holding my face in his hands.

"I'm pregnant" I say and he smiles.

"Really" he says

"Really" I say and he kisses my lips and spins me around. He sets me down and looks at me.

"I know what your thinking" he says hugging me.

"How do you know it's not going to happen again" I say

"Just have hope" he says and I hug him.

"I love you so much" I say kissing him and he picks me up and brings me back to our apartment and we make out for a while then fall asleep in each other's arms.