Chapter 54

Tris Pov

1 month later

Finally imitation is cover. I stay home with Connor and Shai sometimes when I just want to do office work at home. Today Christina said that she would watch the kids so me and Tobias could get some alone time. But to me and Tobias alone time means bed time. Where we can sleep. I type away on my laptop and Tobias is on his.

"Being Dauntless leaders suck sometimes" I say and he laughs.

"Worst job ever" he says and I giggle. I yawn and Tobias smiles.

"Tired babe" he says

"Really tired" I say and he kisses my head and wraps his arms around my waist.

"So am I" he says and we fall asleep.

The next day I wake up and there's a knock at the door. It's Christina.

"My kids driving you crazy" I say and she laughs.

"Connor maybe a little but Shai like a sweetheart." she says and I giggle.

"I can relate" I say and she laughs.

"But no I have to go to work" she says and I laugh.

"Thanks again" I say

"So how was alone time with Four" she says

"Amazing because we totally had sex" I say

"You did" she says

"No we're too tired to do anything anymore" I say and she laughs.

"I know how you feel" she says

"And the less sex we have the less chances we have of getting pregnant again, which we said we will wait for a while" I say and she laughs.

"I really want to sit and chat but I have to go" she says and I smile.

"Thank you" I say

No problem" she says and I smile. I walk to the couch and sit with the kids and of course Connor starts to cry.

A/N: SORRY SO SHORT BUT LOVE YOU GUYS! VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW. 👶