Chpater 28

Tris Pov
( this was commented by Allygabes so go follow her and read her stories )

We had a baby girl named Shailene Elizabeth Eaton. I hold her in my arms and I start to cry. Shes so beautiful. Four kisses my head and I let him hold Shailene. Christina gives me a big hug and we laugh.
" Did it hurt that bad, your making me scared. " She says holding her stomach.
" Yes that's only because I'm being honest with you but it's worth it. " I say and we pass the baby around to our other friends.
" I want one " Marlene says to Uriah
" Really " he says
" Look what you did tris and Four this one wants a baby " he says and Marlene looks at him. " I'm sorry " he says giving her a hug and we laugh. The nurse takes the baby to the nursery and four tells our friends to leave so I can get some sleep. I lay my head cuddled up to Four and fall asleep instantly.
***
It's been 1 week since shailene has been home and I haven't got no sleep and so hasn't four. It's 4:06 in the morning and I just but shai ( nickname) to bed. Four sits awake in bed and I walk over and lay my head on the bed and he brushes my hair.
" What's wrong " be says
" Tired. " I say
" Me too " he says
" It's your turn next " I say laying in bed to fall asleep. We lay comfortably like a puzzle until 5:00 Shailene wants to cry again. I shake four and he groans. He goes to the baby room and when he comes back he has shailene in his arms. He closes the door and let's her sleep with us.
" Four what are you doing " I say shooting up out of bed.
" The baby can't sleep with us. " he says
" No she has to be kept in her crib. " I say
" Come on tris just lets see what happens " he says. I nod and four holds the baby in his arms and we sleep. Shailene hasn't cried and we sleep peacefully.
***
Today shai is turning 1 years old. Me and Four have been working on having our wedding soon but the planning is going horrible because all of our friends just finished having babies. We have dauntless chocolate cake of course and some other stuff. All of our friends are here and we sit down with our babies. I let Shailene play with her little friends and all of us talk.
" Remember when we all were childless and could sleep at night " Zeke says
" Good times " Four says
" When's the last time I had a full 9 hours of sleep. " I say and they laugh.
" Who's planing on having more kids " Uriah says
" No time soon" Christina says
" Nope " I say laying my head on Four and he kisses my head.
" Please no more kids, I haven't got laid in forever. " Uriah says and I just spit my soda out and start laughing at the most stupidest thing ever and everyone else is laughing too.
" Same here " zeke says
" Same here " Four says
" Same here " Will says taking a drink of his beer.
" Look what the kids done to us. " I say and we laugh again.
" We all need a weekend out " Uriah says. Then all of a sudden Christina gasp.
" What's up with you " I say to her
" Let's have your wedding this weekend, wherever you guys want just let's get out of dauntless " she says
" I don't know" I say biting my lip looking at shailene.
" come on tris don't get all mommy softie on us " Four says and I laugh.
" Wanna do this " I say
" Why not, let's get married. We were the first to have a baby lets be the last to get married " he says. All of our friends got married all ready, so I really want to do this.
" Okay " I say giving a soft kiss to four.
We sing happy birthday to Shailene. I can't believe she's one already.