Chapter 45

Tris Pov

Today is Tobias Birthday. Wow 23 already. I pull out of his embrace and put some clothes on, since I had none on. I walk to the kitchen and make him breakfast. I get a piece of cake out of the fridge and walk into our room. I set the food on the table and sit next to Tobias. Pecking his lips so he can wake up. He kisses me back and I pull away remembering the food.

"Happy Birthday" I say giving him the food.

"Really. You didn't have to do all this" he says and I giggle as he kisses me once more.

"That's what I said on my birthday but you did the extreme" I say and he laughs.

"Only the best for my beautiful wife" he says and I kiss his check.

"I love you" I say

"Love your more" he says and I get up to take a shower. I come out and he's all done his food.

"Is this bad that I forgot we had a daughter" I say and he laughs.

"I do that sometimes. Think about it were like never with her" he says walking up to me. Giving me a hug.

"What do you want to do today" I say

"Be with you" he says

"Besides that" I say laughing.

"Zeke told me to be at his house at 7, the guys are taking me out" he says and I pout.

"How come I can't come" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Because it's a guy's thing" he says " sorry you can't go baby" he says and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"It's your birthday so I'll be okay" I say letting him kiss me. We continue to kiss until I snap back into reality.

"We can't do this again" I say and he groans.

"Fine" he says giving me one last peck.

"Maybe we can" I say giving him another kiss and he smiles. We make out on our bed then things get intense. I lay on his bare chest and he plays with my hair. We give each other pecks and lay there for a few minutes until he has to get ready to go to Zeke's. I have a robe on when Tobias comes to say goodbye. He pecks my lips and says goodbye.

"What time are the girls coming" he says

"A few minutes" I say and he gives me one last kiss before saying I love you and then leaving. I'm about to take a shower when I hear a knock. I look at the peep hole and see its the girls. shit there so early. They keep knocking and I open the door. They stare at me and just walk in.

"Tris I know your fashion always hasn't been the best but what's with the robe" Christina says and I blush

"Christina can't you tell she just had sex. Messy hair, shortness of breath, and she's blushing" Shaunna says and Christina starts laughing.

"Sorry guys. I wasn't keeping track of time and I didn't get time to get dressed or take a shower. It was all Fours fault" I say and they laugh.

I run to my room and change into clothes. I come out and put my hair in a ponytail.

"So what was it like. Rough or calm. Wait no don't tell me" Christina says and I slap her.

"You don't need to know about my sex life" I say and she gives me a look.

"Well I'm guessing rough since you have a hicki and calm sex wouldn't make your hair that messy" Shaunna says and I laugh.

"Okay you guys know now, can we change the subject" I say

"What there's nothing wrong about wrong about talking about you and Fours birthday sex" Marlene says

"Oh my gosh guys it wasn't birthday sex that was last night at midnight. Today was just sex sex" I say blushing and laughing. "I need a beer" I say and they laugh. I take a big gulp of my drink and they take sips. We stop talking about my sex life and have normal conversations. Today Shaunna announced she was pregnant. So she's not drinking. They leave and Tobias comes back shortly. He wraps his arms around my waist and I can smell some beer on his breath but he's not drunk.

"How was hanging out with the guys" I say on my tipie toes

"It was alright but I missed you the whole time" he says and I smile.

"Me too. I couldn't stop thinking about you because the girls wouldn't shut up about of sex life" I say and he laughs.

"Really" he Says and I laugh.

"I'm serious" I say and he kisses me He kisses down my neck and giggle.

"Tobias.." I say and he laughs

"What" he says smiling at me.

"We have to go to bed" I say and he groans.

"It's still my birthday" he says picking me up and bringing me to our bedroom. I laugh and he gives me one last kiss before we fall asleep in each other's arms.