Chapter 43

Tris Pov

Today I get to go home from the hospital. I still have a small stomach that I have to loose myself. At least that's what the doctor said. I grab TOBIAS (A/N: I'LL START CALLING HIM TOBIAS @I_AM_A_SNOWMAN LOL 😂) hand and we walk back to my parents apartment to pick up Shai. She runs up to me and hugs me. I wince still a little sore. I don't know why I'm sore, the doctor just said I would feel sore.

"Be careful Shai, Mommy's sore" Tobias says bending down to her giving her a hug and he just eventually ends up picking her up. My mom comes up to me and hugs me. I hug her back.

"Sorry I couldn't be there, you father wasn't home to watch the little one" she says and I just nod.

"Baby" Shai says pointing to my stomach and I look at Tobias and he looks at me and then my mom looks at us.

"Well I let you guys get home. I can watch shailene If you need anything or want to try having another grandchildren for me" she says smiling and I look at her like really and I see Tobias holding back his laugh.

"Mom really" I say and she just shrugs.

"Well thanks again for watching her Natalie" Tobias says giving her a hug and I just walk out the door. Tobias runs up to me and sees tears in my eyes.

"Mommy cry" shailene says and I just wipe them. I pick her up and kiss her head.

"No baby, I'm fine. See mommys fine" I say to her and she smiles. We already reached our apartment and Tobias has already unlocked the door. Tobias places Shai in her play pen and I sit at the kitchen table with my head down. Tobias sits next to me and hugs me.

"Hey look at me" he says "What's bothering you" he ask wiping my tears.

"Nothing" I say and he gives me a worried look.

"Tell me" he says

"Why would she says that" I say not crying anymore.

"Don't listen to your parents" he says smiling at me.

"I never do" I say a laughing.

"Feeling better" he says

"I'm always better when your around" I say and he kisses my head.

"We should tell Shai she's not getting a baby sister right now" he says and I nod. He sits Shai in her chair at the table. Me and Tobias hold her hand and she smiles. Shes making this 2x harder.

"Go head daddy tell her, I don't think I can" I say to him and he tells her.

"Remember we told You that you were going to have a baby sister." he says to her.

"Mommy baby stomach" she says and I look down at my not so big belly.

"Yea it was in mommy's stomach but it's not no more" he says to her and she has a confused look.

"So no more baby" she says

"Yeah. Your not going to have a baby sister right now but maybe another day" I say looking at Tobias and he smiles.

"Okay" she says looking a little sad. "How are you going to get my new baby sister" she says and I burst out laughing and so does Tobias.

"Let's save that conversation for another day" I say

"How about many years from now" he says still laughing and I can't but help but laugh again.