Chapter four six

I'M MAKING THIS CHAPTER EXTRA SPECIAL SUPER LONG CHAPTER. FOR FOURTRIS! TRIS Pov AND FOUR/ TOBIAS Pov IN THIS CHAPTER . I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Four/ Tobias Pov 2 days later

Tris is in the kitchen talking to the girls with Shai crawling around with our friends kids. She stares at me and I smile and wave to her and she giggles. All of our friends have at least two kids. Shai crawls over to me and sits in my lap. All the guys make baby noises and tickle her. Shai giggles and I lift her up and play airplane with her. She crawls away and finds her self back to Tris.

"I wouldn't ever thought we would all become dads" Zeke says

"Me either I thought all we would do is have crazy party's" Uriah says

"Now I have 2 beautiful kids and I never have time to party." Will says and we laugh.

"I understand" I say and then everyone raises their hands in agreement.

"So Four when are you going to Pop another kid" Zeke says to me and I smile.

"Well me and Tris haven't talked about it but I hope soon because Shai was crushed when we told her she wasn't having a baby sister." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Aww poor baby" Uriah says

"Poor Tris" I say "She was heart broken for a while"

"Well when's the last time you guys you know did it" Zeke says and I laugh.

"Like 2 days ago on my birthday and that was multiple times" I say and they cheer.

"Isn't your anniversary like tomorrow" Will says

"Yeah so who's willing on watching Shai because Tris parents are on vacation and she doesn't do anything when Shai's in the house" I say

"I'll do it" Zeke says and I high five him. "And Valentine's Day is on Monday so you know what that means. Flowers and a few boxes of chocolates and you have her wrapped around your finger" he says and I'm a little confused.

" A few boxes of chocolates" I say

"Nevermind, Tris isn't pregnant. Shaunna can't just have one she has to have like Five" he says and I laugh. Tris comes over with the girls and she sits in my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist and she pecks my lips.

"So what were you guys talking about" tris ask

"Nothing" I say

"Dauntless cake" Uriah says

"Make up" Will says

"I don't know why were we talking about Dauntless cake and make up Will and Uriah" Zeke says and I stare at them like there stupid.

"Interesting" Tris says and I pull her back and kiss her lips. She pulls away and smiles at me, she's about to kiss me again when Christina talks.

"So when are you too going to pop another baby" Christina says "you guys are so cute" she says

"Well thanks Chris" Tris says. She looks at me and I look at her.

"We haven't talked about it" I say

"Well come on guys, get the baby making going. I'll watch Shai if you want..." Christina says

"Chris can you not" Tris says

"Yeah Chris it's a sensitive topic" I say

"Well you shouldn't let the Miscarriage bother you about having more kids it should tell you since you lost one, you make more. Like if I had a miscarriage I would try the next day." Christina says blabbering still. Tris Gets up and heads to the bathroom.

"Tris it wasn't for you to get upset, I'm just saying" she says and Tris stops and speaks.

"Well Christina you can't say things like that. You can't compare your feelings with mine because you think if you ever lost a child you will be fine. Well guess what it messes with your mind causing pain that never leaves. Yes this may of happened like 5 months ago but I can't get it out of my mind and you keep talking about it which is driving me crazy. So do me a favor and get your head out of your ass and leave my relationship alone. Sorry I'm not so perfect. Sorry I had a miscarriage. I didn't know what was happening. So to make me happy just don't talk to me." Tris says walking to the door. I say goodbye to our friends and grab shai and walk out the door to get Tris. We reach the apartment and I let Shai crawl on the floor and go to our room to comfort Tris. She has her knees to her face, but she's not crying. I scoop her in my lap and she just takes a big breathe before speaking.

"Sorry" She says

"Shhh" I say and we sit there quiet. I kiss her head and she lifts her head and kisses my lips.

"Sorry I didn't mean to freak out" she says

"You don't have to apologize" I say and she lays her head on my chest.

~oOo~

Tris Pov

I wake up the next morning and Tobias is not by my side. I sit up and see Roes petals leading out the room. Theres a note on the kitchen table and I read it.

Good morning beautiful!
Happy anniversary! Shai's at Zekes house. I woke up extra early to make this day the best for you and me. Get dressed and Follow the Rose petals.
Love, Toby <4

I find a black dress and some black heels. I put my hair in a side braid and put make up on. I turn the light off and I run to the toilet and puke my guts out. I reach for the cabinet and pull out a pregnancy test. I pee on the stick and wait 5 minutes. I don't want to be Pregnant. I'm scared of loosing my baby. I wish Tobias was here to comfort me. I wipe my face and walk out to follow the petals. I reach the end and see Tobias standing there. I run up to him and Hug him. He catches me and spins me. I hug him and I don't let go.

"Babe you okay" he says still hugging me.

"I just really needed you" I say pulling away and he kisses me.

"Happy anniversary" he says and I laugh looking at him.

"Kiss me" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"As much as I want to do that I have to show you something" he says.

"Okay then" I say closing my eyes and he covers them with his hands.