Chapter 41

Tris Pov
6 months pregnant

I'm six months already and my stomach is huge. I'm curled in a ball with Four because my stomach hurts. I never had this kind of pain when I was pregnant with Shailene. Today Shai's with christina having a play date since I'm not feeling good. Four holds me hugging me, calming me down. I lay my head in his chest and he rocks me back and forth. I wince in pain when I get a really sharp pain in my side.

"What if something's wrong" he says. "we should take you to the infirmary" he says and I shake my head no.

"I'll be fine" I say and snuggle into him more wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you" he says

"Love you... too" I say feeling another pain. I slowly fall asleep in fours arms.

I wake up a sharp pain in my stomach. I hold it tight and four wakes up. I yell and he picks me up putting me in a chair in our room. He puts on shoes and puts me in a pair.

"I'm taking you to the infirmary" he says and I hold my stomach.

"Is everything going to be fine" I cry in his shoulder.

"I hope so baby, I hope so" he says running to the infirmary. Four explains what's happening and The nurses rush me to a room. I change into a gown and the nurse tells me the doctor will be with me shortly. I lay in the bed squeezing fours hand.

"I'm scared" I say and he kisses my head.

"I'm sure everything will be fine" he says trying to hold a smile on his face but I know he's scared too. The doctor finally comes in and takes an ultra sound and she sees the problem. She places a hand on my shoulder and I break down in tears.