Chapter 56

Tris Pov

Today is the day we go to abnegation to check into our rooms then the war is starting next week. We kiss our kids and I hug my parents and we meet all our friends at the train station. We jump and we all sit down. I'm so tired so I cuddle up with Tobias.

"What's wrong with her" Zeke says

"Tired" he says and I look up and he pecks my lips.

"I'm not" I say "I just love you" I say and he smiles.

"Love you too but I know your tired" he says and I smile. I peck his lips and he kisses me. I giggle and he smiles.

"Stop you guys are gross" Christina says and I give her the middle finger. Tobias kisses me again and I lay on him.

"So who's excited they are finally away from the kids" Zeke says and we all raise our hands.

"I still don't think it's right we're going to abnegation. were too crazy for those stiffs" Uriah says.

"Hey" me and Tobias says

"Sorry stiffs" he says and I throw a pillow from my bag and everyone laughs.

We jump and I land on our feet of course Uriah rolls. We check into our rooms at abnegation and the people here are so selfless. Grabbing our bags and letting us go up the elevator. There's 2 couples per room so It's me and Tobias and Zeke and Shaunna. Its Christina and Wills anniversary so they get there own room. I say goodbye to her and I she smiles.

"Have fun with Will" I say and she laughs.

"I will" she says and I smile. I turn around and Tobias picks me up. I wrap my arms around him and he kisses me. We walk into our room and he lays me on the bed. Good thing Zeke and Shaunna aren't here yet. I giggle. He kisses me and I smile.

"We're not being selfless" I say giggling

"Well we're dauntless" he says and I kiss him.

"Zeke and Shaunna are going to be here any minute" I say laughing as he kisses my neck.

"But they aren't now" he says and I kiss him and he kisses me back. I hold the ends of his shirts and Zeke and Shaunna walk in.

"Woah" Zeke says and we pull away.

"Sorry" we say laughing.

"Remember we are sharing a room" Shaunna says and we laugh.

"I wish it was our anniversary" Tobias says kissing my head.

"At least our own room" I say pecking his lips and he smiles.

"I love you" he says

"Love you too" I say. We turn our attention to Zeke and Shaunna and their making out.

"What happened to sharing a room" I say and they laugh.

"Here well leave you alone, we're hanging out with Uriah" Tobias says laughing grabbing my hand.

"Are we really going to Uriah's" I say and he shakes his head no.

"There probably doing the same thing" he says and I laugh.

"Next time lets make our five minutes of kissing count before we get kicked out of our room" I say and he laughs and gives me a hug.