Chapter 42

Tris Pov

I had a miscarriage. Four lets a tear fall from his eyes and he scoops me up in his lap and we sit on the bed together. Him comforting me and me crying. I'm suppose to be strong but I can't. I have to stay in the hospital a night or two so they can do something test and see how I'm doing. I cry myself to sleep on Four. I wake up to an empty bed. Only me in it. Fours sitting in a chair next to me and he grabs my hand and kisses my head.

"Hey babe, how you feeling" he says putting a smile on his face.

"I feel like shit" I say

"The gang is coming later on, is that okay" he says and I nod yes.

"Can you lay with me, you make me feel better" I say and he scoops me up in his lap on the bed. I peck his lips and he smiles.

"So how are you really besides feeling like shit" he says

"I feel sad but I'm dauntless so I just have to get over it because we have a perfectly good daughter at my parents." I say and he kisses my lips.

"I love you, you know that" he says

"I know and I love you back so much more" I say and he kisses me one more time. The nurse comes in and I sit up from Four.

"You guys are so cute" she says and I smile. "sorry about your lost, I'm just here to take your temperature and see how your feeling" she says placing a thermometer in my mouth and hooking my arms to a blood pressure machine. Four holds my other hand and I smile.

"Okay so everything seems fine, but how are you feeling" she says

"I feel exhausted but besides that I'm fine" I say and she leaves to the room with a smile.

"Are you hungry" Four ask kissing my head.

"No" I say laying my head down.

"Don't try to starve yourself, you have to eat something" he says and I laugh.

"I'll eat something later I promise" I say and he holds my hand sitting beside me on the bed. Our friends walk in with Balloons and a big teddy bear and Uriah has a balloon says that its a girl. That's what I was having a girl.

"Really Uriah" Four says and I sigh.

"No it's fine" I say to Four "just leave it outside" I say to Uriah. My friends gather around me and a Four giving us hugs and trying to cheer us up but mostly me.

"So how's you feeling" Marlene says

"Like shit, I just want to go home" I say and they understand. They stay for a while until I tell Four in tired so he kicks them out nicely. I lay with Four again and he kisses my head and we fall asleep slowly.