Chapter 51

Tris Pov

Authors Note:_____________
Initiation got moved up another 2 weeks because tris has to take a 3 day rest then she can return to work.
________________________

"What's his name" Christina says. I look at Tobias and he looks at me.

"What about Steven." he says

"Ben" I say

"Cameron" Christina adds

"Connor" I say

"Connor, I like it" tobias says

"Our two children Shailene and Connor" I say and Tobias kisses my head. I play with Connors hands and he smiles. The doctor takes him away from us and lay my head back and sigh.

"I'm so tired" I say

"Well get some rest" he says

"Okay" I say and he lets go of my hand and sits in the chair next to me.

"See you guys later. Give little Connor a kiss for me" she says and walks out. I ask for Tobias hand and he gives it to me.

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" he says

"Can we wait a few years to have more kids" I say

"Sure. We can do that. I think 2 is plenty right now" he says and I laugh. I lay down and shut my eyes, falling a sleep.

A day later

I take Connor home today. he sits with me on the couch while we wait for tobias to come back with shai. He starts to cry and I rock him back and forth.

"Come on baby you have to look good for your big sister" I say to Connor and he stops crying. Tobias walks in with Shai at his hand and she runs up to me.

"Baby, baby, baby" she says. She tries to hold him but I carefully pull him out of her hands. Tobias sits next to her.

"Shai you have to be careful with your baby brother" tobias explains to her and she nods.

"He's not like your baby dolls" I add and Tobias laughs

"Okay sorry mommy and daddy and baby" she says and I laugh

"It's okay" I say and she smiles. I grab her hand and Tobias kisses my head.

"I'm gonna get some sleep" I say and he nods

"Go head, your exhausted" he says and I fall straight to sleep.

Authors Note______________

OKAY THESE PEOPLE COMMENTED THE NAME CONNOR SO THEY GO FIRST
AndyDaBae
Nwari347
AND THESE PEOPLE COMMENTED REALLY GOOD NAMES BUT I LIKED THE NAME CONNOR. SO THANKS FOR COMMENTING! HERES YOUR SHOUTOUT!!
xoxogirloxxo14
skydauntless_archer
abbiepotter12
Gegeguitar

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
FOLLOW THE PEOPLE UP THERE AND READ THEIR STORIES AND ALSO READ MY STORIES AND FOLLOW.
LOVE YOU GUYS!👶