Chapter 10

Tris Pov

Me and Four are at home cuddling and we hear a knock at the door. He tells me to stay in bed and he goes to answer the door.

Four Pov

Me and Tris are cuddling when we hear a knock on the door.

" Stay here, I'll get it " I say and she laughs.

" Okay be back quick " she says and I go to answer the door. It's Susan. Tris is not going to like this.

" What do you want initiate. How do you know where I live " I say

" Well I found that information out but I'm here to see you. " she says walking in.

" You have to leave " I say " my girlfriends here " I say and she just sits on the couch.

" You live with your girlfriend " she says

" Yeah I do, we're getting married. " I say and she laughs.

" Come on Four you don't really like your girlfriend, you want something more young and exciting. " she says

" And you want a black eye " I hear Tris say and Susan gasp.

" No this can't be happening, Six can't be your girlfriend. " She says and Tris walks over to punch her but I hold her back.

" be careful remember your pregnant " he says

" Your pregnant, you two are having a baby " she says and walks over to Tris and tries to kick her in the stomach. Tris grabs her leg and punches her with her elbow and knees her down. I help Tris up and Susan runs out the door.

" nice work babe " I say and she laughs and I pick her up and take her to our room to cuddle, which turns into a make out session, then we go to bed.