Chapter 9

Tris Pov

A/N: I FINISHED WRITING MY DIVERGENT HIGH FANFICTION SO CHECK THAT OUT, THATS COMPLETED SO I'LL BE ON THIS STORY A LOT, LOVE YOU GUYS VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

Today we train initiates so I'm get up and change into a black tank top with black pants and my combat boots. Four just woke up so he's getting changed. He wraps his arms around me as I'm doing my make up.

" Good morning beautiful " he says

" Good morning " I say and I turn around and kiss him. I arch my back and pull away.
" We have to go " I say and he laughs.
" Okay " He says grabbing my hand.

The initiates are here and there's 9 transfers.
3 from candor. Lucy, Kyle, Rebecca
3 erudite, steven, Chris, Susan
2 amity , jake and Annabelle
None from Abnegation.
Christina and Uriah just took the dauntless born and Its just me and four and the transfers.
" I'm six and this is four " I say
" Like the numbers " Rebecca says
Four walks up to her and does the same thing he did to Christina.
" So as like I was saying, we are your instructors, any questions?? " I say
Susan raises her hand.
" What " four says
" I see a ring on Six finger, no ring on yours, have a girlfriend " she says and four holds me back.
" Yeah I do " he says
" Well change that " she says and I just walk away frustrated before I punch this girl in the face. We give a tour of Dauntless and then we go to the dinning hall to eat. We sit with our friends and I sit there angry and plus I'm really hungry.
" What's wrong Tris " Zeke says and I just don't answer.
" Some girl was flirting with me " Four says
" One of the initiates " he says
" Yeah, she's from erudite and she's freaking ugly, I was this close to knocking her teeth out, and then she was like we'll have to change the fact that Four has a girlfriend, I will rearrange her face. " I say stressed out and four picks me up and places me on his lap.
" Stop stressing out its not good for the baby " he says " don't worry about her, your the only one I want, I'm marrying you remember " he says and I give him a kiss.
"Sorry, it just happened " I say and he smiles.
" It's okay " he says and let's me eat.
" I hate initiates " I say and everyone laughs.