Chapter 17

Tris Pov

2 months pregnant-last day of initiation

No more training YESSS. Today I have a shift before the ceremony starts only 45 minutes so I still get to sleep in, but Four keeps kissing me.

" Let's me sleep " I say and he laughs

" Your so cranky in the morning " he says but he kisses me and I laugh

" Shut up " I say

" No more training, are you excited " he says

" A little but that means back to exhausting leader work for dauntless. Meetings everyday and paper work ughhh " I say wrapping my hands around his neck.

" You Also very cute in the morning " he says and I smile and he kisses me. He gets on top of me and my stomach is starting to shape, so there's a little lump. We kiss but of course I get morning sickness. I run to the bathroom and he holds my hair and rubs my back. I wash my mouth and he picks me up and sits me on the bed with him.

" how is the baby " he says

" Really " I say

" Really " he says

" Well I'm no doctor but I think the baby is doing good in there " I say and I lay my head on his chest.

" What's wrong " he says

" Nothing just feeling crappy " I say getting up and changing into some work clothes to work at the tattoo shop. Its crazy... I know, I have 3 jobs, but when I became a dauntless leader I didn't want to leave the tattoo shop. I put on black yoga pants with a black tank top. I give a kiss to Four and leave.

Tattoo Shop

I greet Tori with a hug and and she pulls away a little to look at me.

" Oh my god Tris, your stomach is... wait are you pregnant " she says

" Yeah I didn't tell you " I say

" No, tris how could you not tell me " she says putting a hand on her hip

" I'm sorry I was really busy with initiation " I say and we laugh.

" It's fine but congrats " she says and I sit down and so does she.

" So when did this happen " she says

" Well you know the process, unprotected sex and you miss your period so then you find out that your pregnant " I say and we laugh.

" So did you plan on having a baby now" she says

" I'm twenty, I wasn't planing it, it just happened. "I say then the bell rings and there's a customer. I get up and deal with the customer.

My shift is over so I go to my locker to get my stuff and Tori walks in.

" So I'll see you soon " I say and she nods

" Hey me and Four are having an end of the initiation party if you want to come " I say and she nods

" Okay I'll see what I can do " she says and I give her a hug and wave goodbye. I'm walking back to my apartment when I hear crying. I find the person that's crying and I can't believe who it is. Susan.