Chapter 11

Tris Pov

I wake up the next morning from kisses by four.

" Ughhh Four five more minutes " I say trying to go to sleep.

" Nope you have to wake up " he says and kisses me again.

" stop " I say giggling

" Wake up we have to train initiates. " he says

" Stop kissing me " I say and he gets on top of me and we start kissing. I pull away and run to the bathroom and throw up. This pregnant thing sucks. I wash my mouth and Four didn't even come to help me.

" thanks for the help " I say and he just laughs on the bed. " I'm not kidding four " I say and he just gets up and walks over and hugs me.

" Sorry, I didn't know you were sick " he says and I just get dressed. In a black tank top with black skinny jeans and my combat boots. I normally don't dress like this for my normal job because me and Four are Dauntless leaders since Marcus got fired for raping some one in Abnegation. Four gets ready and I go to the kitchen and grab an apple.

" So what is the plan for today " I say and Four just shruggs.

" four... what's wrong with you " I say and he just sighs.

" Nothing I'm just tired " he says

" Okay but why are you taking it out on me " I say and we just start arguing.

" I'm not " he says

" yeah you are " I say " yesterday you were so nice and now today you want to be mad at the world. " I say and he just walks out the door. I throw my apple out and walk out the door to catch four.

He goes to the dining hall and gets a muffin. He normally gets one for me but he didn't, I thought he was.

" Thanks for the muffin "I say getting up and getting a muffin. I come back and sit next to Christina and Four.

" Woww what's wrong with you guys " Zeke says

" Four " I say getting up and walking to the training room. I hold my stomach and run to the bathroom and throw up and someone holds my hair. It's Four. I smile and wash my mouth out and then walk out, but four grabs my arm and pulls me back.

" What " I say crossing my arms

" I'm sorry for getting you mad at you and treating you wrong " he says and gives me a hug.

" It's okay " I say and he gives me peck.

" Treat me like that again, I'm really going to get mad " I say and give him a kiss. We set targets up and the initiates come in.

" Aww look at the love birds " Zeke says coming in and the initiates stare at him. Four goes over to talk to Zeke and I show the initiates how to punch the targets then Four comes back to help.

" So what did Zeke want " I say

" Inviting us to a party and to tell the initiates. " he says

" Oh yeah the annual initiation party at Zekes house. " I say " they get drunk and half of them don't come to training in the morning " I say and I just cross my arms.

" Don't be one of those trainers " he says with a laugh.

" Sorry it's not me its my hormones " I say and He gives me a hug. Then we go to help the initiates.

It's almost time for lunch so me and four make announcements.

" Listen up " four yells " we have announcements " he says

" After lunch, you guys get to show us your fighting skills you learned because you guys are going to fight one of us. " I say

" I call fighting the pregnant one, it shouldn't be that hard " Susan says and I laugh.

" Wait your pregnant six " Kyle says and I laugh again.

" Yeah " I say

" Oh and the best part is... Four and her are getting married " Susan says and I just cross my arms and nod.

" Oh it's on, me and you in the ring, right after lunch " I say and then the bell rings for lunch and they all start getting ready to leave.

" Wait, there's a party tonight at my friend Zeke's house so you guys are suppose to come and if you don't your considered a Pansycake. " Four says and then they leave.

I grab fours hand and we walk to our table. This time he gets me my lunch and we eat.

" So did you tell the initiates " Zeke says

" Yeah we told them " Four says

" Wait party.... Tris " Christina says

" Four please don't make me go, let me stay " I say hugging him and he brushes my hair.

" Come on Tris, I'm not that bad " she says

" yes, yes you are. Plus you already know I'm not one of those shopping girls. why do we have to go shopping everytime there's a party. " I say

" Tris your a dauntless leader you have to look presentable, Fours always presentable " she says and I look up at him and he wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh.

" What's that suppose to mean, do I really dress bad " I say

" I don't know what Christinas talking about, you actually dress really nice " Zeke says
" See Chris, I'm fine " I say laying on Four.
" But your still coming to buy some maternity clothes. you are not going to be one of those pregnant girls that dress like a bum when there belly gets big " she says
" I don't even want to think about that " I say
" Your almost 1 month pregnant, you have to " she says getting up and coming over to me to drag me out of here.
" I have to train initiates, it's fighting day so hahahah " I say and she sits back down.
" your so lucky, but we're going after work " She says and I laugh.
" We have to go " Four says
" Carry me " I say and he says no.
" Please " I say and he groans.
" I'm just kidding " I say getting off his lap and walk to the training room.