Chapter 29

Tris Pov

I give the my parents one last list of all the instructions and directions for keeping the baby safe for the weekend and she nods in agreement. Four wraps his arms around my waist, while I'm explaining.
" Come on Tris. I just want to marry you already " he says to me and I giggle.
" Don't worry honey, I have this under control " my mom says and I giggle.
" Okay see you guys tomorrow " I say to them and they give me hugs. I kiss Shailene on the head and she kisses me back. Four shoots her up in the air and gives her a hug. She giggles and kisses him goodbye. Four grand my bags and we leave. We're meeting everyone at Zekes house. When we're half way there I stop. Four sees me stop and ask what's wrong.
"I feel like there's something missing and I miss shailene already" I say and he gives me a hug.
" Awww Tris, it's okay Shailene is fine " he says
" I hate being the over protective mother " I say crying a little but start to laugh. "that's suppose to be your job" I say and he kisses my head.
" Trust me I wish I could spend this weekend with her too but remember tomorrow is the day we're getting married" he says and I smile. I give him a kiss and we walk to Zekes.
"Sorry" I say
"for what" he says putting his arm around my waist.
"I was so emotional back there" I say
"It's okay I understand" he says and I smile.
***
We just got on the train to Amity where we're going to have the wedding on the beach. I don't know why I just really love beaches. I lay my head on fours shoulders as I listen to my friends talk.
" So Four bachelor party tonight, are you excited " Zeke says to Four and I just look up at Four.
" what exactly is going to happen at this bachelor party " I say to Him.
" just the usual dauntless style bachelor party. Get drunk and party with strippers. " Zeke says and I just cover my face with my hands. How did I know this was going to happen.
" Four really " I say
" why did you say that in front of tris, now she's not going to let me go " Four says and I laugh.
" You got that right " I say
"Yeah Will your not going " Christina says. Then Marlene and Shaunna catch on. The boys complain.
" You want a stripper here's one " Christina says to will.
" Way to go Zeke, now we're all in trouble " Will says and I laugh. I give four a kiss and he smiles.
" You two, no no no we are not doing the kissing thing today " Zeke says snapping his fingers at us. " Save That stuff for tomorrow or your honeymoon"
" Honeymoon...what are you guys going to do " Marlene says.
" What people do on honeymoons I guess " I say and we laugh.

***

The girls finally let the boys have the bachelor party, so me and the girls are going to drink wine and talk at my hotel room.
" So are you excited " Christina says
" I have butterflies but of course I'm excited " I say and they laugh.

Four Pov

They guys took me to a strip club. I'm surprise Tris let me go. She did warn me that if any stripper goes to far that she will hunt them down, but I know she trust me. The guys keep throwing dollars and I laugh. Zeke calls one of the girls to give me a lap dance and I tell him no.
" Zeke tris is going to get mad at me " I say to him.
" It's okay, it's just a lap dance " he says. The girl gives me the lap dance but puts her lips to mine. I push her off and she kisses me again. Zeke tells her to leave and I look at him.
" What " he says
" Told you. " I said " now tris is going to kill that girl " I say and we laugh.
" It's fine " he says and we start walking back to the hotel room.

Tris Pov

Me and the girls are laughing when all the boys walk in. Four scoops me up and kisses me.
" Hey little one " he says
" Who am I Shailene, talking to me like I'm a baby " I say laughing and he gives me a kiss tickling me.
" So how was the strip club " I say
" Four got a lap dance and 2 kisses " Zeke says and four just gives him the middle finger.
" Really dude, now I'm dead and so is that girl. " He says and I laugh.
" You think it's funny " he says
" No I really want to kill that girl but that's what there suppose to do so I'll let it slide but once we're married your never going there again " I say pecking his lips and everyone laughs.
"Okay " he says pecking my lips.
"Stop your making its so hard not to kiss you " I say and he kisses me again.
Our friends leave and we lay in bed slowly falling asleep. I can't wait to marry four.