Chapter 48

Tris Pov
6 months pregnant.

Same time as last time during my pregnancy when I had my miscarriage. I'm laying in bed with Tobias and he holds my hair.

"Tobias I'm scared" I say

"Does something hurt" he says

"Everything's fine" I say

"Well then our little boy is going to be okay" he says kissing my lips. I lay my head on his chest and he laughs.

"My baby" he says

"Love you" I say and he kisses my head

"Love you more" he says playing with my wedding ring. I grab his hand and he moves it to my face and kisses me real quick. I giggle and I kiss him one more time.

"How do you think Shai is" I say

"She's with your parents" he says "she's fine"

"I can't stop thinking about our children" I say

"That's what happens when your parents" he say "you can't stress. Calm down" he says massaging my shoulders.

"Rub my feet while your at it" I say and he laughs. He grabs my feet and starts rubbing them. Then starts tickling me. I giggle and he starts to tickle my stomach. He gets on top of me and kisses me. I laugh and he pulls away.

Next day

Today new initiates come and of course no one can watch Shai. My dad got the flu so my mom is taking care of him and all my friends have to work. We have to take Shai with us. I wake up and let Tobias get ready first. I put shai in a little black dress and put her dirty blonde hair in two ponytails. Tobias comes into the room to watch Shai and I get ready in a black tank top with training pants. Today we have to get straight into training. I grab a banana and slice it up so shai can eat. Were running so late. We have to be at the net in 5 minutes. Tobias grabs Shai and we run to the net. We see Uriah and Christina and Lauren. She walks up to us and waves hi to Shai. She crosses her arms over her chest and looks at me.

"Make some beautiful babies Four" she says "Shai's so cute. she looks just like you, nothing like you Tris" she says and I grin. She walks over to Uriah and Christina and talks to them. Tobias puts Shai down and let's her stand by our side. He holds my hand and smiles at my annoyed face.

"Don't let her get to you" he says kissing my head and I smile. We hear a scream coming towards the net and I its a blue blur. I stand with Shai. We greet all the initiates.

"Dauntless born with me and transfers with Four and Six" Christina says

"What about me" shai says

"Transfers go with six, four and shai" she says and everyone laughs. She grabs my hand and smiles. I smile down at her. The dauntless born leave and we're standing at the net with the transfers.

"So any questions" I say

"Dauntless is weird. People have numbers for names and our instructor is pregnant and is it bring your kid to work day" a candor girl Liz says

"Well if you have a problem with the way things work in Dauntless you may become Factionless" Tobias says walking up to Liz and I laugh.

"No I'm good I rather stay with you" she says to him placing her hands on his chest and I try to control myself. Tobias grabs her hands and throws her to the floor.

"You took the move right from me" I say to Tobias and he grabs my hand. Shai giggles and I smile. We take them on the tour and then we dismiss for lunch. I break Shia's burger into smaller pieces and she eats. I lay my head down and Tobias rubs my back.

"I have a head ache" I say and he kisses my head.

"Want to go home" he says

"Kind of but we're showing them how to throw knifes and we can all admit I'm a way better knife thrower" I say and he tickles me and I giggle.

"No you are not" he says "I'm the one who showed you anyway" he says giving me a quick kiss. I lay my head back down and Check on how Shai's doing. Shes passed out on the table.

"Really" I say and Tobias laughs.

"I'll watch her" Christina says "I had a half a day at work" she says and I run up to her and hug her.

"Thanks Christina. You are a live saver" I say and Me and Tobias leave to get ready for work. We set the knifes out and the initiates walk in. They eyes are wide open.

"Initiates, today we are going to work on knife throwing" I say and I demonstrate how to throw the knife. I throw two more freestyle and they gasp as they hit the center. Tobias demonstrates his way and he throws all 3 at one time. I laugh and they get to work. Tobias walks up to me and I laugh clapping my hands.

"So who throws knifes better now" he says

"Shut up. I still think I did better for a pregnant person" I say and he wraps his arms around my waist. I giggle and he kisses my head.

"How's our little boy doing" he says

"Well he's saying that mommy is a way better knife thrower that daddy" I say and We laugh.