“Promise me you’ll write me a letter and call me every once in a while.” Jane told me as she hugged me.

“I promise, Jane.” I smiled kindly at her.

I’ve been fond of her since the confrontation. Liam was surprised at how close Jane and I have gotten.

Jane went on to embrace Liam and Mia. John was threatening to chop off Mark’s balls if he ever hurt Mia. It was pretty comical because Mark was sweating heavily while shaking John’s hand. I could tell that John was gripping Mark’s a hand a little too tightly. John took a step back and hugged me, asking me to come back soon. I promised them I’d return as soon as possible and thanked them for their hospitality.

Liam started the engine as got in the car. And so the ride began. Half an hour passed, I looked at the back to see Mia and Mark cuddling cutely while asleep. I turned to look at Liam.

“So…” I started.

He raised his eyebrow questioningly.

“Uh, do you mind missing 3 days of school?” I asked.

“No, but I mind missing 3 days of work.”

I felt my face fell. “But why?”

“Why are you even asking?”

“Answer me first.”

“Because I can’t afford to lose my job…now, why are you asking?”  He asked, emphasizing the ‘you’.

“Well…I’ll be out of town for 3 days.”

He glanced at me before looking back at the road again. “Where are you going?”

“Las Vegas.” I replied.

“Why?”

“I got some business to attend to.”

“Then why are you asking me?” he seemed to be enjoying my nervousness.

Oh. It hit me. That jerk, he knew why I was asking him. He just wanted me to say it out loud and embarrass myself.

“Because I want you to go with me.” I glared at him.

He smirked. He reached for something in his pocket then threw it on my lap. I stared at his phone lying on my legs.

“What am I supposed to do with this?” I asked dumbly.

He rolled his eyes. “How about you eat it?”

“How about you stop using sarcasm on me?” I glared at him.

“Fuck, rich girl. I gave you that to call our boss that we wouldn’t be going to work for 3 days.” He said in exasperation.

My eyes lit up. “REALLY? YOU’RE GOING WITH ME?” I squealed.

“Just call him before I change my mind.”

I nodded my head eagerly as I went through the contact list and found his name.

I talked to him over the phone and told him that Liam and I couldn’t go to work for 3 days. I could tell that it irritated him but what can he do? I can even give him the amount of my salary. That’s how small our salary was or rather that’s how big my allowance was.

“What did he say?” Liam asked as I hung up.

“Of course he agreed.”

“And so the rich girl strikes again.”

I shrugged my shoulders casually in response.

The next day Mia packed my clothes as I waited for Liam to arrive in the mansion. It was early Monday morning; the sun hasn’t even risen yet. We were scheduled to go to Vegas. Liam arrived after a few minutes. After Mia checked if everything was in my luggage, she let me go with a kiss on my forehead and asked Liam to take good care of me. Liam nodded in affirmation. We went off.

The ride to Las Vegas was a long one so I just slept on Liam’s shoulder the whole trip.

As we landed off, a chauffeur assisted us and led us to a limousine. Liam looked in awe of the limo.

“So…what exactly is your business here?” he asked me.

“Photoshoot.” I replied curtly.

“Like for teeny bopper magazines and stuff?” he questioned.

I shook my head. “You know, for lingerie.”

His eyes widened. “Explain.” He growled.

“Bad boy…I’m a Victoria’s Secret model.”                            

“What?! Are you kidding me?”

“Calm down!” I rolled my eyes.

“You want me to calm down after I found out that my girl’s a Victoria’s Secret model?!? Boys are basically drooling over you and you want me to calm the fuck down?” he roared.

I melted as he said ‘my girl’. Gah, Liam’s possessiveness is tugging at my heart.

“Liam, it’s my job before I even met you.” I told him.

“You don’t even need a job!” he shot back.

“Fine, I don’t. But I like this job.”

He sighed exasperatedly. “You like the attention, not the job.”

I nodded.

“I can give you all the attention you want.”

I smiled at him. “I know. But it makes me feel good to know that guys drool over me when they can’t even touch me.”

“They better not fucking touch you or I’ll cut off their balls.” He threatened.

I giggled. “Thank you for understanding.” I said as I pecked him on the lips.

“So will there be guys on your photoshoot?”

“I don’t know really. They rarely give me a male model to work with. I’m always on my own.” I answered him.

“Good, I’ll blow up if you do intimate things with another guy.” He glared at me.

I raised my hands in mock surrender. “Chill, dude.”

He shook his head and chuckled.

The photoshoot would be awesome. I just knew it.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

So dear readers, I’d like to thank you for the reads. :> love you lots. But please, vote, comment and fan. Pretty pls?

Anyway…please, once again, pray for my Math. (I got good grades in Physics right now) :D thanks. I’m happy because the Ariana Grande just freaking followed me on Twitter. I just died. Good way to start my December.

HAPPY DECEMBER 1ST! :”> ♥

Love lots,

Mad ♥

P.S. April 9, 2016

I didn't mean to offend ANYONE with the use of rape as a joke. I know it's a stupid excuse but I think I was only 16 years old when I wrote this. I'm not trying to justify my choice of words but I wrote this during the time when I was still careless with my words and have no principles in life. I DON'T PROMOTE RAPING GUYS/GIRLS. In fact, I have been strongly against rape ever since I matured. Again, I am sincerely sorry to those who got offended by my poor choice of words. I will try to edit the WHOLE STORY when my college life doesn't get in the way anymore. Again, sorry!

All Rights Reserved 2012 © keepingitreal15