Liar!

Your POV 

Getting over to the Smith residence, I used my key on the front door and let myself in. Usually I get here pretty early so the majority of the Smiths are still sleeping. Walking into the house I looked into the kitchen to see it empty, the same went for the living room. Hearing a drill in  the garage I went over to the door and opened it to find Rick working on something. 

"Are you up early, or up late?" I asked as I leaned on the door. He turned and looked at me and sighed gently. 

"Does it matter? he asked as he wiped his hands on a rag. Shrugging as I stepped into the garage I hummed gently. Finding a piece of paper I looked at it before I turned around to find Rick behind me. 

"What the fuck is this? Are you selling shit to aliens again?" I asked as I flashed the paper at him. Rolling his eyes as he looked at me, he took the paper and shook his head. 

"I'm not selling shit to jack." he said before he sipped his flask. Looking at him for a moment I narrowed my brow. 

"Are you lying to me?" I asked as I looked at him. He rose a brow to me before crossing his arms.

"Why would I do that?" He asked. I chuckled gently. "Geez Rick, why do you so anything you do?" I asked.

It grew silent for a bit while we stood in the garage. Glancing over at what he was working on I smiled.

"What's this?" I asked and he followed me over to the work bench to look at it. He pointed to a couple of things as he explained it.

"It's a new prototype for kitchen robots. Remember the robot I made to pass the butter in season 2? This one can pass the syrup and anything else you want it to."

"You made the butter robot a sibling?" I asked as I smiled at him. He shrugged before nodding. "Kind of? Though that butter robot got eaten by giant cans of old spice in a commercial." He said.

Nodding gently i leaned on the counter. "Have you made upgrades to the security system yet?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I haven't. Though I do need to soon, do you want to help?" He asked and I nodded widely. Smiling gently he pointed to an old and worn lab coat. "Put it on my Junior Scientist." He said and smiled.

Nodding gently as I slipped it on, I smiled and came back over to him as he started to think of plans for the security system.

~

It had been almost a week since I came over to the Smith house. I had some things to do, that and my father had decided he wanted to be a jerk and keep me home for you know.... Breathing.

Walking up the the garage as it was open I walked by Rick as he was at his work bench and looking at something. He looked up and went to say something but I put a hand up to quiet him.

"Coffee."

Walking into the kitchen from the garage, I went to the coffee pot and poured a mug full. Breathing in the sweet smell from the gods, I poured almost a pound of sugar into it with some creamer.

Leaning onto the counter I heard something literally crash into the living room. Meeting Rick at the living room we saw a couple aliens get out of the space car and look at him.

"Rick Sanchez! You're coming with us." One said.

"The fuck I am you twat, you ruined my living room!" He said as he looked at them. Sipping my coffee I looked between the three. One stepped closer to Rick and went to grab him.

"You know, you're on Earth soil, if you want to take him anywhere you have to tell him why he's been taken." I said. They stopped and looked at each other. "He sold us some faulty weapons." Choking on my coffee I glared at Rick. He looked away and pretended not to see me.

"You what?! You told me you weren't dealing anymore! You better go with them or you'll have to deal with me!" I said. The aliens shook their head and I watched as one tried to get between me and Rick.

Growling gently I splashes my coffee into his face, he covered his face with his hands which let me hit him with the mug. He fell onto the ground and the other alien looked at me.

His eyes widened when he saw his friend and me, seething with anger. "I'll cut you a deal! Let me take go and you can have him!"

"No deal, I'll enjoy licking both of your asses!" I said as I lunged at him. He slapped me and knocked me onto the ground. Swinging my legs around I tripped him and climbed on top of him as Rick stood there, sipping his flask.

Knocking out the alien, I looked at Rick. "Run." I said before his eyes widened and he took off towards the garage. I got up and chased him. Kicking the door open as he closed it just before me.

Getting into the garage I tackled him and landed on the top of him. Sitting on him, I grabbed the lapels to his lab coat and held him in place. At this point I was more upset than raged. "Why? Why did you lie to me?"

I asked as my eyes watered and I looked at him. He sighed gently as he laid on the floor, relaxing. "I didn't want you to know."

"So you think it's better to lie to me than tell me straight up you're dealing to aliens? That doesn't make sense." I said as I leaned back. Allowing him to sit up he propped himself up on his elbows.

Sighing gently he nodded. "I was trying to protect you, I thought that if you didn't know about my dealing, they wouldn't target you, but since you took out two of their goons, they're gonna come after both of us."

"Then, let's go blow their shit up, I could use some anger management." I said and smirked. He looked at me and nodded. Getting off the floor he went to a keypad on the side of a cabinet, putting into he code.

The garage folded into an armory. Looking at it I smirked gently while I walked over to it. "I have an idea " I said as I looked at him.

He looked at me to listen and once I was done we suited up and we were on our way. Getting to some higher ground, Rick made his way towards the front for of the hideout. Getting in a spot I could see everything that went on inside.

Looking through the scope of my sniper, I smirked as Rick walked in. He ended up on his knees and before someone could execute him for what he did, they got a bullet through the heart.

Rick stood up and jumped out of the way, as he stuck a mine to someone else, blowing up him and some of his buddies.

I watched as Rick was fighting a guy and another came up behind him and went to his him with something. Shooting him he fell over and Rick turned around to look at it before looking at me.

Touching his ear piece, I heard him in mine. "Thanks, sweetie." He said. Smiling gently I did the same. "It's good you got an eye on the sky, otherwise you'd be 6 feet under." Finishing up what we were doing, Rick went into the main office for the president, smiling as he rigged a ton of C4, he blew it up once we left. Putting on some shades with the explosion behind us.

~

One of my worse ones for this book. It's been a while since I've written anything for Rick and Morty.