Waiting For The Third Season

For those who don't know. The third season of Rick and Morty starts on July 30th at 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time! FINALLY~! This is for that. Enjoy~! 

Your POV 

I was in my room as feeling depressed as I had watched Rick turn himself in to the Galactic Federation after making his family live on tiny Earth. I fell off my bed as I made my way over to the computer and sat down. I google searched Season 3 of Rick and Morty to find out when it premieres. I had found that on Adult Swim it will play the entire season at 11:30 pm Eastern Standard time. I smirked as I put the date on every calendar and made multiple  reminders for the day. 

I smiled and chuckled as I looked at the calendar on my phone and my computer. I smiled and sat in the middle of my room with a cross eyed look. My brother came in a bit later to see me smiling like a crazy person. 

"You heard about the Season 3 of Rick and Morty didn't you?" he asked. 

I nodded. "Uh huh." I said and looked at him with crazed eyes. 

"You have a problem." he said. 

I stood and went back to however normal I normally am. "You know what you can do?" I asked as I looked him dead in the eyes. 

"What's that?" he asked. 

I smirked. "Lick lick lick my baaaaaallllls!" I said. 

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." he said before leaving. 

"Aw stop being such a Morty!" I called after him. 

"And you aren't Rick so knock it off!" he said. I shrugged and sat on my bed as I waited the day that the season 3 will play for all across the globe to watch. The day that every Rick and Morty lover have awaited. The day my entire life will be based on. The day I can reach ultimate happiness. 

Short I know. But two days my Rick lovers. Two days. It will happen. Until then. Gooodbye~!