C-137

(1062 words)

Your POV 

"We have Rick C-137. The other guards are putting him into your office now." 

I looked to the guard that was behind me and sighed. "Wonderful more paperwork." I mumbled as I made my way to my office, grabbing his file as I did. I held it behind me as I walked into the office. Kicking the door closed I opened the file and sat at my desk. 

"C-137, I'm sure you're well aware of the trouble you've caused the Galactic Federation and the Citadel." I said as I glanced up at him. 

He rose a brow as he looked at me. "You're not a Rick." he said. 

"No shit sherlock." I marked a couple of things on the papers. 

I could feel his eyes on me as I looked at the papers. "Stop staring at me before I gouge your eyes out, Sanchez" 

Hearing a chuckle from the other side of my desk I looked up at the older man.  "What's so funny?" I asked as I folded my hands together. 

He shrugged as he looked at me. "I want to know why the Citadel hired someone like you, a not Rick." he said as I tilted my head. Leaning back in my chair I looked at him. Standing I made my way to the other side of his chair and put my hands on his shoulders as I stood behind him. "That's rather simple, I hunt assholes like you for a living. When they're put into my office, there's no way for them to get out of it. Once they're in my custody they don't see the light of another day. But you, I think I'll take my time with you." I said as I heard the door slide open and a couple of guards came in to haul him away. 

Following we went into a room that had a chair filled with everything and anything. The chair would hold him in place while a helmet read his thoughts and memories. With this, we were able to pinpoint what ones were his favorite and use them as blackmail. 

After I walked in and he was strapped down I took off my lab coat and hair tie letting my (h/l) hair fall. Sighing deeply I looked at him as I crossed my arms. I clicked a couple of buttons and dials as I looked at the screen for a second. Sitting in the wheeled office chair I rolled over to the desk and started typing away as I looked at the screen. After I looked at him once again and he gave me a small wave. I shook my head and started the machine. 

"You shouldn't feel anything with the helmet. Other than old emotions." I said as I looked at him. 

"I don't know what you're planning to find. I don't have any good memories," he said as he looked at me. the machine dinged as I looked over to it and clicked on the memory that came up. It was of the day that his grandson Morty was born. I leaned back and watched it with him as the screen lit up in a few different colors. 

Green for happiness and a light shade of pink for love. The kind of love that families share. I looked over to him as I crossed my arms. I noticed the teary-eyed look he had as he watched the screen.  Looking down I sighed gently before I looked at him. He was different than all the other Rick's. It made sense for him to be the best one, he's the smartest and he actually cares for his family. 

I went over to a lever on the wall and opened it, pulling the lever and cutting the power to the entire wing. Dashing over to Rick I turned a key on the chair and it released him from it. He stood as he looked at me. "Don't ask, just go. You're different than the other Rick's they're all bent on being the best and are complete assholes, you-you're different. You care about your family even if you don't want to admit it. Here, this is a new portal gun, I've programmed it with all of the other dimensions you frequent." I heard marching as there was yelling. 

"You need to hurry, they'll find you if you take too long. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the other side of the room. I opened the door and pushed him through it. Follow this down to the vehicle chamber and you'll find your car. It should be marked as C-137." I said before I closed the door again. I looked around the room as the guards tried to get the door open. That was before I dove into a vent and made my way to my office. 

After I got there I gathered what i needed to fake my death and sighed deeply. Getting everything together I left the Citadel and sighed deeply before I made my way to the same dimension that C-137 was at. I didn't know why but something was up. Did I love him? I doubt it. I just wanted to see him again. Managing to find myself a house I jumped when I heard something explode behind me. I looked to see a family of five leave the house and I noticed that one was C-137. 

Leaning on the back of my car I watched as he calmed them down and they went back inside. Taking out his flask he turned to face the road before he spotted me. I watched him smile before he waved at me. I waved back as he walked over to my driveway. 

"I never thought I'd see your mug again." he said as he put his flask away. 

"I didn't think I'd see you either C-137." 

He gave a short chuckle. "How did you get out of the Citadel?" 

"After I got rid of you I went and got somethings together, faked my death and then here we are. I don't think the Galactic Federation or the Citadel will be looking for me, but they might still be on the hunt for you." I said and he sighed deeply as we walked to the garage to rebuild it. 

"Yippie"