Singing

This one is random XD Rick hears you singing (If you can't then you can now) 

(588 words)

Your POV 

I was in the garage and was alone. I had my head phones on and was sitting in Rick's chair with my back to the door that connects the garage to the door. I had Rick's old guitar too. I smiled as I was singing as quietly as I could but so I still sounded decent. 

  Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

  As I finished I heard clapping. I turned my head snappily to see Rick clapping at me. He had a small smile on his face. I put the guitar down and stood quickly taking off my headphones. "I didn't know anyone was watching. I-I need to go." I said. 

I began to make my way to the door of the garage to go home and die in my closet. But Rick put a hand on my shoulder. "Hey now, Y-you were really good." he said. 

I looked at him surprised. "What?" I asked. 

He put his hands on my shoulders. "You sound beautiful when you sing." he said. I blushed and turned away with a small smile. "Thank you." I said. 

He smiled and picked up the guitar and strummed a few chords. "What else do you know?" he asked. I smiled and sat down on the chair while he leaned on the table. "You don't own me is a good one." I said. 

He smiled and started to play. I began to sing along with it. Even though I was beyond nervous and embarrassed. Something about how he played the guitar kept me going. But you know what they say a girl likes a music man. Or in this case music slash scientist man. I caught his eye as he was watching me and I looked away and blushed. 

After the song he stood up and put the guitar down. "You never told me you could sing, whys that?" he asked. 

"I sound terrible. And when people know that I can they treat me differently." I said as I looked down. 

"I don't see why. It's just another thing to love about you. I-I mean." he said as he moved a piece of my hair from my face. I looked at him for a second before we both leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled away and smiled. "You have nothing to worry about when you sing." he said. I smiled as I looked at him and kissed him again. After that I let people know my singing skill. 

Random I know. But I did this because there is a reference in the Get Shwifty episode that Bird Person, Rick, and Squanchy were in a band called The Flesh Curtains. So I did this random idea. So without further ado GRASSS TASTES BAD~!