Szechuan Sauce (Lemon)

(1084 words)

Your POV 

I was in the kitchen working on a Szechuan sauce because Rick loves the sauce back from 1998 to promote the Mulan movie. As I was making the sauce I had found three different recipes and made all three to see which one was the one that he had. 

I heard the garage open and I turned to see Morty walk into the kitchen for water. "Hey (y/n) what are you making?" he asked. 

I looked over my shoulder to see him and smiled lightly. "That sauce that Rick seems to like a lot." I said. He nodded and started to leave. "Well I'll see you  later." he said turned the corner of the kitchen as he was heading back to the garage. 

"Hey Morty?" I asked to see him lean back into the kitchen. "Yeah?" he asked. 

I smiled "Can you be a dear and get Rick to come here. Tell him I have a surprise for him." I said. He nodded and I watched a light dusting of pink spread across his cheeks before he walked off and I heard the garage open. 

I turned back to mixing the sauce before I heard the door open and slam shut and a few burps. "What the hell kind of surprise is more important than my inventions?" he asked as he turned the corner and saw what I had. 

"Now before you yell at me or call me something you would normally call Morty, listen to what i have to say." I said. 

I looked at him to see him cross his arms and look at me. "Fine." he said. 

I smiled and grabbed the three bowls. "I want you to try each one of these sauces and tell me what they taste like." I said. He did as told and on the last one he looked at me his eyes wide and a smile making his way across his face. 

"Is that the..?" he asked. "Szechuan sauce." I said. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you." he said. 

I smiled as he pulled away. "I'll be making steak tonight with the sauce. I'll marinate them with the sauce so you can have it tonight. But let me know when you run out I'll make mo-" I was cut off by lips against mine. 

He pulled away and I looked at him and blinked. "What was that for?" I asked. "That's quite easy." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I love you." he said. That was how everything made sense. Why I wanted to make the sauce for him. Why I want to make him happy. It's because I love him too. 

I pulled him closer and into another kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. I smiled and pulled away with light dusting on my cheeks. He smiled and ran his thumb over my cheek and sighed. "Meet me in my room later tonight. About midnight." he said and walked away leaving me cold and alone. 

~Later That Night~ 

I crept my way over to Rick's room and opened the door slowly. His bed was empty and I was grabbed by a pair of arms and could smell liquor. I turned around and saw Rick. I smiled and he smashed his lips against mine kissing me sloppily as the liquor as taken a tole on his mentality and coordination. 

He pushed me to the bed and I could already feel his member through his pants and I moan lightly as I realize the amount of want I have within me for him. After a heavy amount of kissing it slowly turned to grinding and kisses on my neck and small moans from me. I smirked and began to rip off his lab coat and untucked his long sleeve blue shirt. He pulled away from me and threw them to the ground and began to pull off my shirt and bra too. 

Before I had time to cover myself up he began to grope and kiss my breasts. I moaned and played with his spiky blue hair as he did quick work of my chest. 

He pulled away and began to take off his belt and pants. I saw the tent in his boxers and I blushed and bit my lip. He tore off his boxers and I was met with his member. "Suck it." he said demanding.  

I sat up and licked the tip and swirled my tongue around it slowly before stroking what I couldn't reach and taking in as much of him as I possibly could. He began to moan and cuss under his breath before he stopped me and tore off my pants and underwear and positioned himself and looked me in the eyes. "Ready?" he asked. 

I nodded and bit my finger to suppress any noises. He pushed in halfway as I felt the stretching of my hymn and I growled at the pain lightly. He pushed in the rest of the way and kissed me a few times as the pain slowly faded away and he was able to move. 

He moved slowly at first as he gripped my hips tightly. "You're so tight~" he growled lowly. I blushed and moaned as he spread my legs more and began to speed up pounding into me as the bed began to creek. 

Soon enough the headboard began to beat against the wall and I began to moan louder with each thrust he had. I gripped onto the bed and screamed his name as he was slamming into me. I felt a knot start to form into my stomach and he began to get sloppy as he was getting closer to his end too. 

"Ahh (y/n)~!" he said.

"Rick~!" I said as I felt his memeber twitch inside me and I was met with his sticky seed filling me. I came hard over his member and felt my legs twitch and my back arch. I was panting heavily as he pulled out and he was panting. He laid down and pulled me close. "I love you." There was a slight pause. "(y/n)." I smiled as I looked at him. "I love you too, Rick." 

And thats the way the news goes. There you have it. The first lemon of his book. If you have an idea let me know. I'll write it for you it won't be a problem~! See ya later~!