One Night Stand (lemon)

(1017 words)

Your POV

I was in the bar. Sitting by myself I looked around the room as I ran my finger around the rim I stopped when I heard a cough behind me. Turning I saw an older man as he swayed in his place.

"What's a place like you doing in a girl like this?"

Rising my brow I looked over as he sat next to me.

"I think I said that wrong"

I nodded "That's true, it wasn't the best pick up line either"

He nodded as he held his drink. Looking over to me he his eyes flickered up and down my body. Pretending not to notice I looked at one of the TV's playing a sports game. Looked like Brazilian football.

"Does that mean I don't have a chance with you? I came over here because-" his voice trailed off as he looked me up and down and bit his lip.

"If you didn't have a chance I would have told you off already, now what does that tell you?"

He smirked as he looked at me. Nodding he motioned the barmaid over and ordered a couple more drinks. After two more I looked over to him and smirked before I grabbed his hand.

"Come on" he put a bag of money down before I pulled him out of the building and went over to a nearby hotel. Pulling him in I led him to my room before I unlocked the door.

Grabbing his arm I pulled him in and pushed him against the door as I kissed him. His hands found their way to my hips before he picked me up and pinned me against the door.

Pulling my hands through his hair I bit his lip as I wanted in. He smirked as he squeezed my hips and made me gasp. Taking the opportunity he let his tongue enter my mouth as both of them fought.

Pressing himself up to me he started to grind against me. Pulling away from the kiss i panted gently as he kissed my neck roughly. Sucking here and there he left bruises.

He carried me to the bed before he threw me on it and smirked as i kicked my shoes off. Removing his lab coat and shirt he looked at me before he grabbed my ankle and moved my leg over before he kissed his way up.

Propping myself on my elbows I bit my lip as I watched. He looked up at me as he got to my core and made small bites as I flinched a little. He chuckled as he pulled away he ran his hands up my hips and behind my back as he got to the zipper on my dress.

Pulling it down it revealed my body to him slowly. He kissed my chest as Soon as he saw it. Biting my lip I wrapped my legs around his waist as he played with the mounds.

Moaning gently I felt the heat between my legs. He pulled away before he pulled the dress off completely and kissed doen to my core. Kissing here and there he dove for my clit as he ate hungrily. I arched my back as I moaned louder and bit my lip.

Grabbing his hair I pulled a little as he made a small noise while I pulled. Feeling myself get closer he continued until I came. Pulling away he took off the rest of his pants before he made me stand up.

I knelt down before I grabbed his length and engulfed it as I deep throated him. He let out a small gasp as he bit his lip. Sucking roughly I looked at him he played with my hair before he pushed my head down snd made me choke on him a little.

Pulling away he sat down on the end of the bed and smirked at me. I stood and walked over to him before he turned me around and made me sit behind his lap backwards. Biting my lip I felt him push in before I moaned gently. Letting me sit up he spread my legs as he started to bounce me a little.

Moaning gently I leaned back. His hand snuck around my hip and went to my clit. Playing with it I moaned louder before he started to go faster. Covering my mouth he pulled on my hair with his free hand. Making my head pull away from my hand.

"I want to hear that voice of yours"

"Yes, sir"

He hummed before he bit my shoulder a little.

"That's more like it"

Pushing me off his lap he made me bend over as he came up behind me. Pushing in he held my hips tightly. Moaning I held onto the sheets as he pounded into me roughly. Squeezing my sides and my hips as he panted. I was getting close as he continued

"Im~ ahh~"

"M-me too, baby"

Panting heavily he finished me off before he pulled away. Turning me around I engulfrd him again as I sucked. He moved his hips as i did. His breathing hitched before he came and moaned gently. Filling my mouth with his seed he pulled away and I swallowed.

Picking me up he laid me down and laid next to me as he pulled me over. Wrapping an arm around me he kissed me gently. Falling into a deep sleep soon after.

Waking up the next morning I arose to an empty bed. Sighing I sat up to grt dressed. My head was killing me but that was beside the point. Going to the dresser I found a small note.

The name's Rick. I had some things to do so I left early. Last night was pretty good, call me if you wanted more. ;)

Chuckling I shook my head. Getting my shoes I looked at the number before I called it and left a message.

"If you're curious, the name of the girl you ravaged is (y/n). Maybe next time you'll have a better pick up line. Kisses~"